14

"Psst! Young master Jiang." Wen Ning whispers . Jiang Cheng opens his eyes . " ...what do you want Wen dog ." He grumble . Wen Ning unlocks the cell and releases the chain from Jiang Cheng's wrist . "I'm going to help you get out of here . " Wen Ning said with a determine face . " why would you do that ? I'm your sect's prisoner ." "I....don't like the Wen sect's ways of doing things . It felt disgusting ."  Wen Ning said in a serious tone . When Jiang Cheng steps out from his prison , his vision turn towards the two unconscious guards who was lying on the floor . " I just injected then with sleeping dose ." Wen Ning smiled . He sneaks Jiang Cheng out of prison and out of the Wen Sects territory . " Wait! Where's Wei WuXian?" " about young master Wei ...no one knows , I'm sorry ." Wen Ning bowed and apologised ." Anyway , this is how far I can take you , be safe from here young master." With his last sentence , Wen Ning quickly went back ."....I'll get help from the Lan sect I guess, You better not die....Wei WuXian!"

The journey had last a few days since he went there by walking . After climbing the long stairs , he finally reached the entrance . " Young master Jiang ! Thank goodness you're alright !" Lan XiChen came to help him . He brings Jiang Cheng in and called for a medic . They sat down while the medic heal his wounds . XiChen pours a cup of tea for Jiang Cheng . " Where's young master Wei?"

Lan Zhan was going to pass some scrolls for his brother until he saw Jiang Cheng and heard the question . "Where's young master Wei?"

He froze . He decided to hide for a moment and listen . " Wei WuXian he.... No one knows where he's been taken , I just woke up alone in the cell . But a kind wen helped me escape . Then I decided to come here for help . " " young master Jiang ....." " please I'm begging you ! Please help me save Wei WuXian, my brother ! I give you anything you want after I revive the Jiang sect , so please!" Jiang Cheng bows down fully with tears dripping from his chin . " Please rise young master , no need to beg me , it's always the right thing to help others when their in need . " " Then-!" " Hm ! The Lan sect will help , and I'll ask help from the Nie sect and Jin sect too . " XiChen smiles . " Thank you very much ! How can I ever repay you ...." He wipes his tears . XiChen laughs softly . " revive the Jiang sect and be a good sect leader will be enough to repay me . " XiChen pats his shoulder . " now we'll have to arrange a search party and cultivators to fight agains the Wens...."

WangJi's eyes widen " Please let me go , brother !"