8

Timeskip after the competition

The results for the competition soon came out ,the wen sect disciple opens up the scroll and reads the results out loud .
"First place,Gusu Lan sect Lan XiChen!  "
"Second place,Gusu Lan sect Lan WangJi!"
"Third place ,Lanling Jin sect Jin ZiXuan!"
"Fourth place,YunMeng Jiang sect Jiang WanYin!"
"Fifth place , QingHe Nie sect Nie HuaiShang!"

Wen RuoHan frowns because neither of the wen sect disciples are in the top ranking.Wen Chao was stomping his feet while thinking of  revenge .The two Wens are furious except for Wei Ying feeling proud for his friends.Wei Ying is thinking of congratulate them but soon was pulled back inside Wen RuoHan's room.

"Did you see where he was pulled in?"ZiXuan said."The Wen sect leader's room."Jiang Cheng answers seriously."Young master Jin and Young master Jiang,may we assist you as well?"The two Lan brothers came to greet them."of course you can!More allies are better!"HuaiShang said ."Thank you,so what's the plan?" "Since Wen RuoHan won't let Wei WuXian out of his sight,we'll just have to save him by force ."ZiXuan suggests."So you mean-!"  "Yes,we're going in that room and grab him out ."Jiang Chenc cuts off HuaiShang and answers with a smirk.The Lan brothers nods their heads in agreement .

"Wei Ying..." Wen RuoHan caress his cheeks softly ."...what are going to do with me ?"Wei Ying asks ,for he was terrified.He was blindfolded and both of his hands are tied up on his bed."What I'm going to do with you?Heh..."RuoHan uses his tongue to lick Wei Ying's dry lips while using his hands to touch his long smooth legs .He froze and was shaking ,he trembled when he was being touched ."I'm going to give you pleasure~" RuoHan whispers in his red ears then bites it."N-no...s-st-stop!STOp ngh!"RuoHan's hands went down to Wei Ying's cock and touch it.(he's not naked don't worry)"Don't touch there mhmm!" The cloth that was covering his eyes are wet with his tears.RuoHan took of the blindfold and saw tears dripping down his face."How beautiful....even more gorgeous than ChangSe!"RuoHan licks the tears away causing Wei Ying to tremble more . Before RuoHan could strip him naked,the door was slam opened loudly.Wei Ying's mind is still blury and tears making him can't see anything .He heard the sound of GuQin ,the chains was broken ."You-!" RuoHan booms in anger.He was going to attack but immediately being pushed down on the floor .Wei Ying's sight was still blurry but could see a person with white robes coming towards him.He was then carried up in a princess way out of the room.  Wei Ying tried talking but failed ."Don't talk,rest."He heard the familar voice and immediately knows who he was.He calls out his name quietly with his still shaking lips. "Lan Zhan..." He passes out .