18

Im back from seclusion
This year have been shit isnt it ?
I sorta lost motiavation in writting fanfics but tdy I tried to return .
Hope ya'll forgive me .

Btw everyone, stay safe! Please refrain from going outside too much . (I've been locked at home for almost 3 months  😅 I might have forgotten how to wear shoes ady.)

3rd person's pov

"....." Weiying stares at the ceiling bored , with his blank eyes . He feels no emotion , and motivation to move . This body , is just an empty shell.

He was just lying on his bed peacefully until he started to have some bad coughs . Tch , its back again. During the past 3 months in the Burial Mounts , he started to develope coughs when he was trying to let the
resentful energy enter his body .

He continued to cough for minutes .

Pain . Its very painful . Every cough he let out , his throat felt burning hot. He quickly grabs a handkercheif near him as he felt something isnt right . " Ah.... * COUGH*" He covers his mouth with the handkey he had . Strange , it feels wet . He slowly removes the cloth frm his face , and stares at it . He laughs softly . " Ha... to think I would have a day like this , life is indeed interesting ."

Slowly, he summons his resentful energy and burns off the blood stained handkerchief. " It'll be the best if no one knows ." He murmers to himself . *cough cough* I hope no one will enter this room now...

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀
"Lan Wangji?" Just thinking of his face made JiangCheng angry . " Im really busy right now ..." he sighed . " Its okay A-Cheng , I'll go greet him ." Before she could leave , Jin zixuan calls her back . " I'll go with you ." " No, you stay here and help A-cheng . Its just a guest , I can handle it myself ." She stops him.

".....Pffft you got rejected ." JiangCheng let out his laughter after his sister left the room . " S-shut up!!"

"Han guang Jun." Yanli bows . LanZhan bows back and asks polietly. "Can....I see Wei Ying ?" He sounded determined but not confident at the same time. YanLi chuckles when she saw the Gusu young man's cheeks tinted red. " Of course ! Please do , I' ll lead the way ." Lanzhan sighed in relief . " Thank ...you... lady Jiang."

Both of their footsteps are silent and gentle . It feels awkward between them , so YanLi decided to come up with a title . " Say hanguangjun , you really care about A-xian mhn?" She smiles . " I- " he blushed and answered back with a ' Mn ' .
" Im glad to someone other than us cares about him . A-xian may not look like it, but he's actually lonely . Ah! Here we are ." She raised her hand to knock but stopped halfway . She glanced Lanzhan and smiled . "Well then , i will leave A-xian in your care ." After saying those words , she walked away .

" ......." Lanzhan had never felt this nervous before . After seeing that pale lifeless face that night , he couldnt stop thinking of Weiying .Deep breaths, he plucked out his courage , and knock the door twice . "...WeiYing , may i come in?"

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

After a few attemps to calm down, his coughs managed to subsided for a moment . But unfortunately that doesnt mean he would look fine and normal right away .

"...W** **ig, may i come in?" His hearings are fuzzy , he cant hear exactly who's voice was that but he answers to it anyway . "Sure "

At this moment , (he knew he fucked up //no) he regretted his word. His eyes widen , with disbelief written all over his face . " L-lan Zhan..." he grips on his blanket became tighter unconciously.

"Wei...Ying.." Lanzhan stepped in . His heart ache when he saw that pale, weak skin . He was finally here , in front of the person , but no words could be found to say . " Are you feeling fine?" That's ,a normal question anyone would say to a sick person .

WeiYing raises his eyebrow . "Fine...? Yes , I am!" He puts on his fake smile . Do I look fine to you ? "Anyway Lanzhan, dont just stand there ! Grab a stool and sit beside me. " He said weakly . Lanzhan saw the state he's in and frowns lightly . He grabs a stool nearby and sat beside weiying as he was told to .

It was quiet for a few minutes until Weiying decided to break the silence . " So .... how are the cloud recessed doing? Did you get attacked as well? " he asked . " Mn, but we're steadily handling the sect back again . " Wangji let out a sad expression . " But ... Father has passed away ."

Silence once again . Weiying blames himself for bringing up this title , he speaked softly but wangji can hear it well . " Im sorry ...." Wangji sighed . " You dont have to , its not anyone's fault .

" At first , the cloud recesses was quite a mess because brother went missing . " he paused . " But a kind man help brother and he's back , becoming our new sect leader . " Wangji explained .

"I see.... must be tough on you ." Wangji look at Weiying in the eyes and answers back his response .
" But not as tough as you've been through"  Weiying stares back . "W-wha.... , Lanzhan its been such a long time , you finally know how to make jokes ! Im touched ." He laughs .  Lanzhan cant stand it anymore , he grabs weiying's hands and looks into the empty eyes . " Im serious."