10

"Father !" "A-Cheng! How's A-Ying?"Jiang FengMian ran up to Them ." Father Jiang, A-xian is all right , he just passed out."Jin ZiXuan told him ." That's good to hear ..." He sighs. "Children, you've done a good job.Now , rest." QingHeng Jun said. "Lan sect leader." Everyone bows to him ."we've prepared a room for WeiYing, you can place him in there ." "Thank you father." Lan Zhan thanks him and his father replied with a nod and a smile. They brought him inside and place him gently on the bed . " we're going to take turns looking after him ." HuaiShang said, Everyone agrees.

"We have to protect this boy , after all he is one of the descendants of the SanRen family. He possess special strength ." One of the Lan elders suggested. " I will continue to raise him in my late friends stead."Jiang FengMian feeling determined." That's the spirit!" Nie MingJue's voice echoes the whole hall room. "For protection you can always hand him over to the Jin sect." Jin GuangShan smiled with his usual suspicious smile . "No thank you Jin zhongzhu, I can protect that child without your help."Jiang FengMian return him a smile . " You have raised that child well FengMian, he looks so much like his mother as well inherited her personality." QingHeng Jun said sadly. The mood turn down for everyone except the Nie sect leader of course , he's not one of their generation anyways.

A few hours later , Wei WuXian have woken up . He opens his eyes , just to be greater by a glare from Jiang Cheng." Finally awake huh ,if not I'll be deciding to throw dogs at you." " aww don't be like that ~ I know you care very deeply for your shi xiong ." Wei Ying said with a weak voice ." Here,drink it up." Jiang Cheng handled him a bowl. "!!! Pork rib soup !" Wei Ying immediately ate em all down . Wei Ying caught Jiang Cheng's state at him dinking." Is it good?" Jiang Cheng asks ." Yeah! It almost tasted like shijies one."  " I see."  "...." "........?" They stare at each other for a while ." You cooked this for me right ?" Wei Ying ask with a smirk." W-what !! If you don't like it then I'll take it back !" Jiang Cheng was about to snatch back the bowl but miss as Wei Ying dodged. " I like it !! It rivals shijies soup ! I didn't know you are such a good cook ..."   " S-shut up and eat!" Jiang Cheng sat on the bed and lightly punch him . They laughed together while a jealous young man with white robes stood outside the room with how usual blank face . " oh WangJi , what's wrong?" XiChen passes by and saw his brother standing by the door."!!!" WangJi walks away quickly with red ears . XiChen read his mind and heard the laughter from the room."Ahh..." He smirks lightly as he discovered something interesting.