11

Some time have passed , things have all settled down .All sects returned to their respective lands continuing their daily life and training .

LanZhan have became much more stronger compared to last time .As usual he obeys every rule , he would train , meditate and eat at the exact time . But today was exceptional, he broke a rule by staying up later than 9 pm . He took out the drawing that WeiYing had drawn for him. He trace the the outline with his finger and smiles softly. The cloud recesses was peaceful until the emergency bell rings. Sounds of disciple shouting and swords clashing are everywhere." Every disciple get your swords and defend the cloud recesses now !" LanZhan take a look outside and saw the Wen sect's emblem ."!!!" He quickly walk towards his bed , beside his bed there's a hole in the floor which it have a wooden plank to cover it . He place the drawing inside gently with care. He swiftly changes his robes and grabs BiChen and WangJi(his guqin) . He ran outside and start fighting the Wen sect . The Lan sect leader was nowhere to be seen nor XiChen. Lan QiRen and LanZhan is the only one available to lead the disciples . They are all busy defending at the front and have forgotten about the back . It was too late for then to realise .

The wen sect burn down the back of the cloud recesses and caught them off guard. The flames will soon spread to them if they don't evacuate now. QiRen silently cursed then shouted for everyone to evacuate. LanZhan quickly follows but unfortunately a heavy pillar fell down and hits his leg. He almost falls but he got his guqin to support him from that. The disciples saw this and help him get out of the place.

After burning the cloud recesses the Wens felt satisfied and retreat back to QiShan. Good thing that GuSu is a cold and humid place, the rain soon came and put out the fire. Most structures have been destroyed except for a few . LanZhan let out a sigh of relief when he found that JingShi was not fully destroyed . He walks to the wooden plank and removes it. The drawing is safe.

The Lan sect soon calm down and sent the uninjured disciple to search for XiChen who is missing. As for the sect leader... It seems like the eldest son of Wen RuoHan, Wen Xu had killed him on the spot. LanZhan held back his tears while silently mourn for his fathers death with Everyone.