16

Thank you guys so much for 100K reads! So grateful, also sorry this update took so long! Writer block sucks:/
Rafael's POV
—————-
I watch Elle walk around the kitchen, cooking in nothing but a pair of her panties and my button up dress shirt.

She has messy bed hair, since we just woke up and headed downstairs. I walk over and stand behind her, placing my hands on her hips.

"I love when you cook for me" I say, humour in my tone as I trail kisses up her collar bone. "Mm and I love eating what I cook!" She chimes in, a giggle in her voice.

It's always about food with her, I'm beginning to think she loves it more then me. I just watch as she fry's up two omelettes for us. "Who taught you to cook" I question, I know she grew up with a shit dad and no mom.

"I taught myself, from an old cooking book I found" she says. "Impressive" I state, and start my assault on her neck once again. "Raffy! Stop it!" She manages well she laughs. "But you're just so kissable!" I say turn her around so she's facing me.

I kiss her lips, before deepening it. My tongue explores her mouth and my hand squeezes her ass. She lets out a whimper, and god does it sound amazing.

Finally I pull away, not wanting things to escalate in the kitchen. Elle tries to catch her breath as she turns off the stove and puts the omelettes on two plates.

We head back up to our room with the food, so we can eat out on our wrap around balcony. As we eat breakfast, we Converse about what not.

"You should get dressed" I say, cleaning off my plate as Elle finishes as well. "Why, are we going somewhere?" She questions and I nod.

"Yeah, we're going to meet up with one of my friends." I say, waiting for her reaction. I don't have many friends, as you don't make 'friends' in the mafia world, but the man I'm referring to could probably be labeled as my 'best friend', so I want Elle to meet him.

Her reaction is hesitant, and I know what she's thinking. 'What if they don't like me'. It's odd, that she really thinks anyone's opinion on her would change my affection for her.

Yet she always wants to please others, never wants anyone to suffer, no matter how wrong they do her. Really an angel, I know I don't deserve her. But I'm a selfish man, and over my dead body will I let her be with anyone else.

"O-okay, lets go get dressed then" she says nodding to herself adorably. "I'm going to get in the shower" I inform her. "You're welcome to join me" I say smugly as I walk off the balcony and back into our room.

"I- Rafael!" She says in shock at my unfiltered comment. "So innocent" I say quietly as I make my way into the bathroom.

As I get into the steamy water, I begin to wash myself. A few minutes later the shower door  opens to reveal a naked Elle. "Um baby, not that I'm complaining, but what are you doing" I ask trying not to lower my gaze and keep my eyes on the face.

"Joining you" she says before walking in. I savour this moment, as my girl isn't usually this bold. Our shower is quite large so it comfortably fits both of us.

As Elle steps under the water I pull her towards me so I can soap up her hair. 'No funny business', I keep reminding myself, we have to leave soon.

Once we both finish washing ourselves we dry off and go get dressed. Elle looks adorable as usual, wearing her angelic attire.