3

Elle's POV
——————

I sit in his living room, as he stares at me intensely. "How old are you Elle" "I'm um 19" I say, my voice cracking. He's so beautiful, and his voice is so sexy, what am I saying? He's a killer, and he's probably going to kill me.

Then why aren't you dead yet? The voice in my head says, and I don't have an answer. My guard is still up, but it doesn't make sense. If he wanted to end my life, why hasn't he done it yet?

"What's your favourite colour?" I am taken aback by this question, why does a mafia leader want to know my favourite colour? "P-pink and um ba-baby blue" he shows a hint of a smile... I think? As quick as it was there, it was gone. He is like an emotionless robot, a very hot robot that is.

"Do you know who I am Elle" he questions. God I love the way he says my name, shoot, get a grip Elle! "You're um Raffael Knight... the mafia leader" I reply, remembering the constant mentioning of him on the media as America's most wanted. "That's correct kitten" he says, smirking. Kitten? I know I must be very red, he's a killer and he's making me blush, oh lord.

"And as a Mafia leader, I always get what I want.." he continues to which I nod, as I would assume, I mean he could literally kill someone for not giving him what he wants.

"I have money, respect, power, what more could I want?" he questions, not really expecting an answer from me.

"Uh I'm not sure?" I say, where is this going?

"I want you" he concludes, leaning back in the chair he's sitting in. I say nothing, just stare at him, a Mafia leader, a man I'd hardly spent any time with, wants me? This man must be delusional.

"I-um- oh no, that's fine" I say, my thoughts jumbled as I lose the ability to form a sentence. "I wasn't asking" he counters in a no bullshit tone.

I could make a run for it... but he'd catch me. He has bodyguards everywhere. Why does he want me? I'm not pretty, or funny, I don't even have a good personality. I'm worthless, why would he want someone who is worthless? "Why-why me" I ask in a state of shock. "You're beautiful, and innocent, pure and just asking to be corrupted, why wouldn't I want you?" he says, staring into my eyes with his perfect caramel ones. I break the eye contact, my cheeks flushing pink. "And I love how you blush when I talk to you" he finishes, smirking.

"I'm not worth much" I mumble, hoping he'll change his mind and let me go, although we're would I even go? To a homeless shelter? Surely my dad would find me if I was living on the streets, and then what? Would my own father kill me? Of course he would, he never loved me, and he doesn't deserve the title 'father', he's never done anything for me, only made my life a living hell.

But than again, am I really going to stay in the same house as a mafia leader, who could also kill me. Although he doesn't seem intent on harming, how can I trust him? He is a mafia don after all. I snap out of my thoughts when Rafael clears his throat, and then I say the words that not only surprise him, but myself. "Okay".

I mean I know I never really had a choice, but I'm sure he assumed I would put up a bit of a fight. Honestly I'm just tired, of everything.

He's smiling, and this time I can tell, he honestly is the most beautiful man I have ever laid eyes on.

Although the only man I had ever been in a
relationship with before was a stupid guy who abused me, I ended up breaking it off, I didn't need his abuse on top of my fathers. I stop thinking about my ex, as all he brought back we're bad memories. I was startled when Rafael picked me up, putting me on his hip. I leaned into his touch, he looked very scary, but well caring me, he seemed so gentle, as if he was scared he was going to break me.

He climbed the stairs to his massive bedroom, it was white, with a black bed, huge bathroom, and closet. He put me down on the bed, as I sat awkwardly. He walked into his closet and came back out with one of his  shirts for me, which was much to big, but looked very comfy. I reached to put it on, but whimpered when he pulled it away from me. "Nope, your very dirty, you've got to clean yourself up first, before bed." He said. I nodded, remembering I was covered in dirt and a bit of blood. Rafael led me over to his washroom, and placed me on the sink counter. He grabbed a first aid kit and gently cleaned up the cuts on my wrists from being tied up in his creepy basement.

I hiss when he puts the rubbing alcohol on the open wounds, he notices and kisses the cuts, I can't  help but smile. After my wrists are cleaned up, he tells me to hope in the shower, showing me were everything was. He than points to the towels before leaving and closing the door on his way out, which surprises  me, as I was scared he might rape me or something, but I am grateful for the privacy. I hop in the shower after I strip of my dirty clothes, washing myself. I don't know when the last time I took a shower was.

Letting the hot water cascade down my back, I soap up my body. When I'm done I hope out and dry off. Wrapping a towel around my body, I walk into the bedroom, Rafael is  sitting on the bed, when he sees me in only a towel a smirk appears on his face. I immediately become self conscience. "Beautiful" I hear him mumble for the second time tonight, and a blush immediately rises to my cheeks.

Hey guys! So this was kinda a Long chapter so I hoped you enjoyed! Don't forget to vote and comment, I love feedback and just knowing what you guys think:) Although this isn't DDLG, but it has the dominant and sub aspects in it. I have a few questions for you guys...

Favourite thing about Rafael?
Favourite thing about Elle?
What personality trait should I add to Elle?
What personality trait should I add to Rafael?
Do you guys like/want drama in the next few chapters?
What nickname should Elle give Rafael?(yes that means there getting cuddly and cute and stuff lmao)
Okay I love you my roses and I hope you enjoyed! -xoxo Tiffany