11

Elles POV

-------------------------------------------

I wake up feeling a bit better than the other day, more nourished. Rafael is still sleeping next to me, but his arms aren't wrapped around me like usual, instead he's lying still, and I can tell even in his sleep hes tense and anxious.

I shift a little in the bed and feel Rafael start to stir. "Elle, are you up?" he asks in his hot as hell morning voice. I stay silent for a few seconds before responding, "yeah" "We need to talk" Rafael says, I know we do, so might as well get it started now.

I take a deep breath before explaining myself, "I had a nightmare, I understand why your feelings would be hurt and it's fine if you show that you feel mad, or sad, or anything but I've had trauma, and I have issues, the dream wasn't me not trusting you. Because I do, I love you Rafael but I have a lot of fear, my whole life nobody's ever cared for me or been there for me so I feel like this is just to good, like I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop, but we have to be able to talk things out when they happen, you can leave to cool down but you can't just not come back. That's not how it works." God that felt good to get off  my chest.,

Rafael looks a little stunned but quickly recovers and looks at me, "I know, I should have stayed and not have ran off. That wasn't fair to you and I want you to be able to talk and tell me anything even If it's not what I want to hear. But when you told me about the dream, I didn't know. I just don't want you to ever question my love for you baby, because I love you so much Elle, you're my world, I can't live without you baby, I'm selfish, your to good for me but I don't care, I can't let anyone else have you or I might lose my mind, more than already. And I'm so so sorry'"

"Okay, I'm sorry to, I love you so much Raffy" "I love you to Babygirl" I smile but apparently Rafael has one more thing to say to me "And don't you ever risk your health like that again Elle, It was stupid and reckless" I sigh "I know and I'm sorry for that to, It won't happen again." "Good, now you're on bed rest for the next 4 weeks, so we will be cuddling and watching Disney for the next 4 weeks, Okay kitten?"  Rafael asks, but  I know he's not asking, there's no way I'm getting out of this bed for the next month.

"That sounds great Raffy" I say looking into his eyes, "good" he simply says before planting a kiss on my lips, he asks for entrees with his tongue, which I deny. He gives my ass a slap causing me to whimper and open my mouth, he takes advantage of that and puts his tongue in my mouth, kissing me with passion as I moan into the kiss.

I pull away out of breath and blushing like a schoolgirl. "Now, what Disney movie will it be today, Babydoll?" "uhh 101 dalmatians!" I say smiling. Rafael puts it on and all is right in the world for, for now.

---------------------------------------------------

A/N

HI! Ok so really short filler chapter but a way longer chapter goes up tomorrow!

Let me know what you think and thank you for reading and for all the support! check out my 2 other books please!

Comment and vote for updates:)