7

Elle's POV

"I'm so sorry Elle, I've just been stressed and when Niall touched you I was so mad, I would never hurt you on purpose, it was a mistake but I'll try to be better, for you  and only for you." I sigh, I can't stay mad at my Raffy, "S'okay" I mumble causing Rafael to pick me up and kiss my head. "I love you" I look up at him shocked, did he just say what I think he said?

——————-

I look up at Raffy as he looks downs at me, he keeps a blank expression but I can tell he's stressed about what I'm going to say next. Nobody has ever loved me, well except my mother

Flashback (2 year old Elle's POV)
"Mommy where you going" "mommy's taking a little vacation sweetie, she'll be back before you know it, ok elle-bunny?" She said with tears in her eyes. "But-but why can't I cume wic you?" She didn't say anything, just hugged me and left, got in her car and never look back. She never came back. During all this I listened to my father, sob, than yell, than break stuff, than repeat. And suddenly, my life, became a living hell.
End of flashback

"I-I love you too Raffy" I say looking into his eyes. A big goofy grin spreads onto his face as he kisses my lips over and over again as I giggle and hug him. "Now lets go back down stairs so you can finish your breakfast cutie" he says "only if I can have that last pancake that was sitting on the tableeeee" I say smiling "no way, that's mine!" Rafael says looking fake shocked down at me, "not if I get there first it's not!" I shout as I start running down the stairs laughing like a mad man as Rafael chases after me.

Right when I get downstairs I grab the pancake and shove the whole thing in my mouth, causing Rafael to be fake mad before laughing at how silly I am. "Whatever, I get the last one tomorrow" he says. I laugh and shack my head "in your dreams" "oh my dreams are only about you babe" he says smirking causing me to blush as per usual.

I finish eating as Rafael goes into a different room to do some work. He walks back in right after I finish eating. "Hey cutie, I've got a surprise for you" he says in a sing-song voice causing me to get super excited. "Ahhhh what is it Raffy?!?!" I say while jumping up and down. He just walks into the other room and than comes back with his hands behind his back. "Show me!" I practically scream causing him to laugh.

He pulls his hands out from behind his back and reveals a PUPPY! "Omg omg omg, is that for me!?" "Of course babygirl" he says smiling as he puts the puppy down and it runs over to me, with it's tale is wagging. "Oh thank you Raffy I love it!" (Picture above^^)

"Whats it's name?" "Whatever you want it to be babe" "um... tootsie!" I say after some thought, Rafael laughs "ok baby, but um why?" "Cause I LOVE tootsie rolls" I say smiling, I take one look at Rafael and say in my most stern voice (which isn't very stern at all) "DON'T YOU DARE BUY ME A MILLION TOOTSIE ROLLS MISTER" "I make no promises princess" he says deviously, I sigh "I love you" "I love you too baby"

————-

I've been watching Netflix aka Greys anatomy for a few hours now when I decide to go downstairs and see Raffy. I walk down the stairs dressed in Rafael's sweatshirt and some leggings Rafael bought me. I stop mid step, when I see who's standing in the living room, my ex boyfriend and only boyfriend I ever had... tony.

Rafael walks out of the kitchen, "oh hey cutie, this is a new recruit-Tony." He says nodding slightly to my worst nightmare. Everything gets kind of blurry as tony just smirks at me. "Hey baby are you ok, you look like you've seen a ghost" is the last thing I hear before my head meets the stairs and I'm overcome by darkness.

Hey guys!
Long time no see:)
sorry I haven't updated in a few weeks, tbh it kind of slipped my mind! Anyway here's some DRAMA!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Your comments and votes are what motivate me to update👑
Ok that's all, thanks for reading!
I love you my roses-XoXo Tiffany❤️🌹🥀