Amber blinked at Eva who was staring right at her. "Wait!" She called out after Joel who whipped around to face her. "I want to hear what she has to say. Let me come with you," she said as she made her way to catch up with him. She desperately wanted to know what Luna had to say on the matter, along with what Joel had to say himself.

Joel shook his head in protest. "No, no. She'll only make you leave, you know that."

Amber did know that, but she was extremely curious now. "Well...let me stand around the corner and hide!"

Joel did not say a word as he made an unamused face at her. She knew she was probably getting on his nerves, especially after he had just found out what happened to Eva.

"Please, Joel," she pleaded.

"She will be able to smell you, Amber," Joel argued.

"So? I'll say I was doing something."

Joel flung his arms in the air. "Fine. Suit yourself."

Amber beamed at Joel's back as he trailed down the stairs. She glanced back at Eva, but did not find her to be where she was at before. Amber then jogged after Joel, who was using his vampire senses to sought out Luna.

She was extremely eager to hear this conversation. She had not really planned on what she wanted to say to Eva, besides apologizing, so maybe it was a good thing this had popped up. Hopefully Joel would kick Luna's ass, although that was mostly unlikely. For the man he was, Luna could easily take him down any day.

She followed several feet behind the vampire, and he lead her to the kitchen. He glanced back at Amber as if to tell her to hide. Amber noticed the small library right by the kitchen and hid in the corner which separated the two rooms. She flashed Joel a thumbs up and he pushed over the swinging door to enter the kitchen.

"Luna!" He roared.

Amber had the perfect spot and knew if either of them stepped out, she would easily scamper into the library and act innocent.

"What?" She heard Luna snap.

"What the fuck did you do to my slave?" Joel demanded, and Amber hadn't seen, or heard, him so mad in the few months she had known him.

Luna let out a low chuckle. "She talked too much," she repeated the same excuse she had given Amber. "I thought it was about time she was shut up."

"Could you not just tell her to keep her mouth closed?! She's the most obedient slave in this house and you know that. She would have listened to you, she always does as she's told. And even if she ignored you, you could have told me! She's my slave, I would have taken care of it," Joel raged.

Amber thought he had made a great comeback, and then she heard what sounded like a chair moving back. She supposed Luna had stood from the table.

"You would have taken care of it, oh? Joel, you don't do anything to her! You're the worst master," Luna fought back.

"I'm the worst master? How come I have such a good slave? At least mine doesn't go and tell on people who are suppose to be her friends!"

Amber glared at the door as she knew Joel was referring to her. Didn't he understand she did not mean for any of this to happen?

"Amber is a fool, I know! And I know I really should torture her as well," Luna said in a low voice.

Amber had the urge to barge in and rant on herself about the both of them. What if Luna decided to torture her, though?!

"Oh yeah. Eva told me how you tortured her last night! What is your deal?"

Luna had tortured Eva last night? God...This woman was insane. Amber wondered what she had done to hurt her even more.