"Arranged marriage."Hindi nakapagsalita si Kim.Parang nabingi siya sa sinabi ni Xian."Kim,are you still there?" "Ah o-oo oo." "Ano nga ulit sinabi mo?"She wanted to make sure she heard him right."Arranged marriage.I know princess,ako din naman eh,don't worry,hindi ako papayag.Di bale ng hindi ako mag-aral sa states basta ikaw ang pakakasalan ko balang araw."

"Uso pa pala yun.Anong sinabi ni tita?" "Mom said that she won't let it happen either." "Ok sige,matulog ka na,goodnight.I miss you." "I miss you too princess,I love you." Binaba na nila ang telepono.She wanted to say I love you back pero...it's too early.

"Kamusta na daw sila?"tanong ni Emma."Okay naman daw po." "Anong nangyari?Bakit tinanong mo kung anong sinabi ni Mary Anne?" "Ah mom...Xian is in an arranged marriage." "Ano?!Pumayag ba siya?" "Siyempre hindi yan hon,he loves our princess."singit ni Allan.Biglang may tumawag sa kanya.Unregistered number.

"Hey Kim,I heard nasa Florida ka ngayon,hope you're enjoying it there.I miss you." "Sino yan?" "I don't know ma."She deleted the message and decided not to think about it

They checked in to Whyndham Bonnet Creek.(See pic on the side.)Natulog muna sila at napag disesiyunan na bukas na lang mamasyal.

Nagising si Kim ng 6 am.Meron na namang nagtext sa kanyasame phone number.This time she replied."Who are you?"The person didn't reply which made her even more curious.She took a shower and got ready.When she finished,her parents were ready.

They drove to DisneyWorld.First,they rode splash mountain.Kim didn't want to go but her dad carried her into the seat and they sat together.Emma was left at the exit to try and take some pictures.All she did was scream.Ng makababa sila,Allan laughed.

"Grabe,parang mabibingi ako ng maaga dahil sa'yo." "Eh kasi naman po eh,baba ng baba nakakalula.They all laughed.Then they rode 'It's a small world' where they got on a train-like ride and saw dolls that are dressed to look like the are from a country like Hawaii,Korea,China,etc.The song it's a small world played over and over again and they took pictures.

They saw Beauty and the Beast live on stage.Kim did a scavenger hunt.Then they saw dolphins.Took a picture in front of Cinderella's castle.They rode Jungle Cruise.Emma went with Kim this time and they got on Star Tours where they met characters of Starwars while moving.

Allan wanted to go to The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror where you ride an elevator and go all the way up to the 13th floor and drop."Kayo na lang po.Okay na ako dito,maghihintay na lang po ako."sabi ni Kim."Come on,it'll help you get over your fear." "Baka masuka lang po ako." "Hindi yan,hindi ka pa nga kumakain eh."

She shook her head."Sige na,please?" "Kayo na lang po." Fine,huwag na,next time na lang."They bought some souvenirs.Kim got Xian a hat.They took more pictures and went back to the hotel."Whew!Grabe,that was fun.Did you have fun princess?" "Opo.Sobra." "Bukas ulit,isasakay talaga kita sa Tower of Terror." "Pa!" "It's going to be fun."

"Yeah,good luck with that.Goodnight na po baka mamaya makaisip pa kayo ng kung ano eh."She kissed their cheeks and hugged them then she went in her room.Sa pagod,tinext na lang niya si Xian at bukas na lang sila mag-uusap.2 am na rin kasi.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Kamusta ang school?"tanong ni Mary Anne kay Xian na kakauwi lang."Okay naman po."His phone rang.A text message from Kim.He read it and sighed."Lalim naman nun.Ano,pagod no?" "Yeah,she can't videochat." "May mamaya pa naman eh." "I know but I miss her.It's been 48 hours since I talked to her."

"Di bale.Ano,meron ka bang mga assignments?Gawin mo na para maka alis na tayo." "I almost forgot about that."He ate lunch and went upstairs to his room to do his homework.Madali siyang natapos.Xian got dressed and they left.