"I'll do it! After all, I am the little one's godfather!" Richard smiled, kissing my cheek and leaving the room. I smiled.

"Thank you Ritchie!" I called out after him.

I sighed in relief and yawned, making my way back into the kitchen to make myself some food.

..

One Hour Later

"Ow!"

"You're not doing it right!"

"Fuck!"

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the shaving razor from Paul's hands. He obeyed as I pointed for him to sit on the counter. I started where he left off, giving him a fresh, clean cut.

"You do this for John?" He asked.

I worked on his chin. "When he needs a shave I do."

"He's lucky. You really do love him. Don't you?"

I glanced at him, making eye contact for only a brief second before looking away. "I do. With all my heart."

"And he? He loves ye back right?"

I shaved off the last small patch and cleaned off any excess shaving cream.

"I would hope so." I laughed. "No but...he does love me. I know he does. I can just feel his love. He shows it too."

"What about Yoko? He still love her?"

I sighed and grabbed a tissue, cleaning his cheek. "I know he does but....he'll always love me more. We all have people in our lives that we love. Truly, passionatly love. But when it comes to the end of the day, there's always that one special person you go home to at the end of the day."

He just watched me as I set the razor away and touched his smooth skin. I leaned over and gave him a small kiss.

"You're welcome for the shave." I pulled away and walked to the open door. "Turn off the light when you finish in here yeah?"

..

Two hours later

I wiped Max's mouth as he ate his peanut butter sandwich messily. He smiled at me and returned to drawing monsters with John and Sean. I kissed the top of his head.

"What are you three doing?" I asked.

"Drawing monsters!" They all yelled.

"It's a dragon! Bloody reptillian mutant of the sky!" John said in a funny voice. The boys laughed as I giggled.

"Here." I nudged between them and began drawing. They all watched until I set the crayons down.

"What is that?" John asked.

"It's a knight! See, the helmet and the cute armor." I beamed. John chuckled and grabbed a pink crayone, drawing something next to it. I watched and smiled.

"This knight needs a princess to save." He added. I blushed.

"Aww baby."

Paul, Rich and George walked in the front door, talking and laughing together. I had to admit, it was nice seeing them all together. It was like we were a family again.

"So we were thinking maybe 'aving a few drinks tonight? Ye wanna come John?" Richard asked.

John looked at me and the boys. He shrugged. "I dunno. I mean me and Luce kinda 'ad plans..."

"It's alright babe. If you want to go, go ahead." I smiled.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course. Who knows when you all will be together again." I shrugged. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Alright then. I'll come out then."

..
Six Hours Later
11:50 pm

I sat in the bedroom alone after a warm shower, looking through a pile of photos Richard brought over. I smiled to myself, holding up a picture of me and George dancing. We looked drunk out of our minds. Laughing our heads off.

"I'm off to bed." Julian said, poking his head into the room. I nodded.

"Are the boys asleep?"

"Yeah. I put them to bed. Good night."

"Thanks. G'night babe." I gave him a small smile. He nodded and left, leaving me once again alone. I sighed and set the small box to the side, laying down and turning the lights off. I got under the covers and got comfy, closing my eyes and letting darkness take me over.

..

"Lucy."

I groaned and picked my head up off the pillow, looking around at darkness.

"Hello?"

"Lucy...open your eyes."

I blinked and still, darkness. I reached for the lamp but it was gone. I felt my heart beating harder as I reached out and felt water. In the air? I quickly got out of bed and gasped as I fell into a pool of water. Everything turning red.

"John!" I screamed.

"Lucy. Look at me."

I gripped the bed for support and tried pulling myself up. I felt heavy. Someone was pulling me down. I panicked, kicking my feet and screaming.

"Someone help me! Please!"

"Lucy... look at me." The voice asked again. I looked up. My eyes meeting John's. He placed his hand over my head and slowly pushed me into the water. Drowning me. I reached for his hand, gripping tight and screaming underwater as I lost air in my lungs. Everything was in slow motion. My screams silent. A small ringing filling my ears. I let go of his hand, slowly sinking into the red water. His face the last thing I saw.

..

"John!!!" I screamed, sitting up and gasping for air. He ran into the room and held me as I cried. I held onto him, burying my head into his chest.

"Shhh Lucy. I'm here. It was just a dream. Shhh calm down my love."

"It was you. This time it was you." I sobbed. He stroked my hair and squeezed me tighter.

"Everything's alright Luce. Shhh." His voice calm and soothing. I whimpered and nodded, holding him. I turned to see the others watching the whole scene unfold. John turned to them.

"Please leave us." He demanded. They left silently, leaving us alone in the room. I sniffled and looked over John's shoulder to see George, still watching in worry.

......