Twenty-Three

The look on his face was blank, which was to be expected. His fingers gently grazed against my soon to be large stomach.

"How long?" He started to smile.

"About a week." His eyes softened but still had a questioning look.

"But i used a contraception charm." I bit my lip. His eyes grew wide once more and his expression grew to disbelief. "You removed it?" I nodded, glancing quickly towards the floor. Severus knelt down, placing a gentle kiss on my stomach. "We must figure something out." I placed my hand in his face.

"But what?" He looked up at me.

"Marry me." I felt my stomach hit the floor. "Marry me. Dani, we can disband our previous betrothals."

"But Dumbledore said-"

"I don't give a damn what Dumbledore said. We can get married, today." I looked down at him.

I love him, more than life itself.

"Yes." His eyes grew teary and he picked me up, kissing me gently.

"My love." I buried my face in the crook of his neck. "We'll leave tonight."

I smiled and he kissed me once more before I bounded down the hall towards the tower to get ready.

----------------------------------------

After dark, I met Severus by the gates.

"Ready?" He took my hand and I nodded.

"Ready."

But before we could apparate, death eaters surrounded us. They grabbed me and apparated to Malfoy manor, I collapsed being thrown onto the floor as we arrived. Lucius glared at me.

"My lord, I present to you Danielle Evans." Voldemort hissed and stood up.

"Don't hurt her!" Draco shouted.

"Quiet boy!" Yaxley exclaimed.

"Well done my loyal friend, well done." Voldemort approached me and circled me. "You're young, strong, you'll do nicely." He went to sit back on his throne but he stopped, whipping around and striding quickly towards me. "But there is something about you.." He closed his eyes. "..that I can't quite put my finger on." I felt Severus glance towards me. "You're with child." My breath hitched. Severus dropped to his knees and Draco fell against a wall. I felt my stomach muscles clench and my jaw clamped down. "You're pregnant but unmarried." My gaze remained fixed on the floor. "But not with Draco's child." He placed his hand against my stomach. Draco stood there, glaring at Snape. I felt Voldemort prying through my mind until he stopped and smirked at me. "You've got to be kidding... Severus Snape?" He was dragged forward. "You fucked and impregnated a minor?"

"I love her." He says through gritted teeth. Voldemort looked at me.

"Do you love him?" I felt a tear roll down my cheek as I nodded. Voldemort smirked and walked towards me, his men pulling me up so I was standing. "Well... I guess my plans have changed. Lock them up until I have decided what to do with them." I felt myself being pulled. At this point I had decided to close my eyes. I didn't care what was happening. I was probably going to die, and if that was the case I want to at least die with some dignity and composure. I was pushed into a small chamber. It had an armoire and a mirror with a single bed. I sat down on the edge of the bed and brought my knees to my chest.

"I don't want to die." I sobbed quietly. I heard the door creak open and I looked up, wearing a look of hate and confusion.

(I'm sorry it's so short. DX writers block man. I love you guyssss :3 <3)