Chapter Fifteen

He wrapped his hand around my waist and kissed me. His hands traced the hem of my shirt as he pulled it over my head and threw it in the corner. I bit my lip as his eyes drank in my body.

"God you're beautiful" I ran my hands along his chest and I pulled at his shirt. He chuckled as I grabbed my wand and flicked it in his direction, causing the buttons to undo themselves. He gave me a curious look.

"I don't feel like wasting time trying to undo the buttons on that bloody shirt." He chuckled lightly. I pulled off his shirt and threw it. I instinctively raked my fingers down his torso causing him to pull me against him and kiss down my neck. He rested his hands at the small if my back. My breath caught in my throat and I tipped my head back. Low growls erupted from his chest.

"You're a little temptress, aren't you?" I smirked as he lifted me.

"I swear i don't mean to." I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"I never said it was a problem, my love." He brought me to the bed and laid me down.

"I love you." His eyes showed a new fire, a kindled and gentler flame. He leaned over me and grazed his lips against mine. His breath was hot against my face.I nipped at his lower lip causing him to smirk. I pulled him down and kissed his neck. I placed my hands on his chest as he pushed himself away. His hands ran down my waist and his thumbs hooked the sides of my leggings. He pulled them down and planted swift kisses on my thighs. I gasped and bucked my hips lightly. He continued to kiss my thighs until the leggings where completely off. He sat up and stared at me, longingly. I laid there, watching him scan my body with his eyes. "You are... magnificent." My cheeks flushed red and I bit my lip. He took of his trousers and through them on the floor. Diving back on top of me, he kissed me. I felt a knot in my stomach and heat in a place I wasn't particularly used to. I could feel the heat radiating through his boxers. I grinded my hips against him, causing his hips to return the motions. I couldn't take it any longer. I impulsively pulled off his boxers, even Severus was shocked. My gaze dropped to his member then quickly to his face. I laid back down and pulled him on top of me.

"Please." He knew what I meant and with a swift motion my panties where on the floor. He looked at me and laid back.

"Come here." I nodded and bit my lip. He pulled me so that I straddled him. He positioned me and put his hands underneath my shoulders. "Ready?" I looked at him and he nodded, leaning up and kissing me. He pulled me down and thrusted his hips upward. I felt a sharp pain, causing me to let out a tremulous scream. I lingered over him, adjusting to his size. He helped me up and placed his hands on my hips. "Move your hips." I obeyed, ticking my hips gently. My hips swayed back and forth as his shaft plunged in and out of me. I let out small gasps and shrieks. He leaned forward and started to suck my breast, lingering with small kisses up and down my neck and chest. He began to thrust faster as j rocked against him. He let out grunts and groans of pleasure.

"Severus.." I could feel the knot tightening in my stomach and I slammed down causing myself to erupt in screams. This caused Severus to react. He thrusted up into me and I moaned breathlessly. "Take me. Please." Severus flipped me onto my back and began to thrust harder and faster. I clawed at his back as I felt myself melt into the amounts of pleasure. His pace quickened and I gripped the sheets. The knot in my stomach tightened and I felt myself release. My release caused his. He let the orgasm take over him. He thrusted gently as his climax subsided. We laid there, panting. He rolled off of me and laid next to me, pulling me to his glistening chest.

"God, I love you." He intertwined my fingers with his. I giggled softly and placed a kiss on his hand.

"I love you too." He kissed the top of my head.

"Always." He sighed contently. I looked up at him and smiled. I kissed him and nestled against him, slowly then all at once I fell asleep.