Chapter Six

I woke up and looked at the clock. I jerked up and Severus looked at me. I smiled and leaned down, kissing him softly. He groaned.

"Mmm, I could get used to that." I giggled.

"I have to go." I whispered. "I told Harry I'd be back and he's probably worried." Severus sighed and nodded. He kissed me once more and I got up but before I left he came up behind me and turned me around. He slammed me against the door and kissed me. I felt my breath catch in my throat.

"Today, you and I are going out for the day. Potter won't be worried he's helping Sirius. Yes, I know what he does. I'm making sure he's not being horrible to you." I smiled and bit my lip.

"I'll see you later then." He nodded and kissed me again. He opened the door and let me out. I cast an organization spell so my hair and clothes looked tidy. I ran up to the common room and saw Harry sitting on the couch. He turned and saw me.

"Dani! Where the hell have you been? You where out all night." I looked down.

"I know, I'm sorry. I got caught up and lost track of time. I ended up falling asleep." he looked at me with a sense of relief.

"I'm just happy you are alright." He smiled softly and i smiled back. "Well now that you are here we can go down and get some breakfast." I smiled and nodded as he offered me his arm. We bumped into Severus and he allowed me in first. Harry was in front of us so he didn't see Severus pinch my thigh as he walked by me. I gasped and tried to hide my giggling. Harry gave me a curious smile and I kissed his cheek. We ate breakfast and Harry pulled me aside. "I have to go help Sirius for a day or two so promise me you'll keep out of trouble." I nudged him and smiled.

"I will, Harry. Don't worry." He smiled and kissed me before he apparated. I was walking towards Dumbledores office and I saw Severus quickly walk by me. I shrugged and kept walking towards Dumbledores office and I looked at the gargoyles.

"Good morning, Miss Evans. What can I do for you?" The gargoyle smiled effortlessly.

"Hello, Gomp. I'm here to see the Headmaster." Gomp nodded.

"Of course." Gomp smiled as the eagle started to turn and reveal the staircase that led up to Dumbledores office. I went to knock but I heard Dumbledore talking to someone.

"...Albus, I don't know what you are talking about." the voice seemed worried.

"You don't honestly think I'm that thick do you?" The voice didn't reply. "Exactly. Now, she is my family and if you are serious about this then I will allow it Severus." I felt myself gasp. He was talking to Severus about me? Oh god why?

"Albus, I love her. I wouldn't be able hurt her, i'd never live with myself." The door in front of me swung open and caused me to jump back.

"That's I needed to know. Dani! Come in my dear." Severus's head shot toward my direction and a very familiar smile echoed from his lips to mine. Severus excused himself and went to leave but as he did he took my hand and kissed it.

"I'll see you soon." I blushed and bit my lip. He smirked and walked out. Dumbledore motioned for me to sit down in the armchair in front of his desk.

"You asked to see me, sir?" He nodded and sat down.

"Dani, I am aware of your..ahh.. recently relations with Mr. Potter." he looked at me for confirmation. I nodded. "And does Severus know?" I nodded again. Albus sighed and sat back. "You are my grand daughter. All I want to see from you is success and happiness."

"I am happy, Sir." He leaned forward, propping his head up with his arm.

"Very well, you may go." I looked at him confused but nodded and walked out. I giggled to myself and strode down the hallway to find Severus. I walked down to the dungeons. I knocked on his door and it swung open. He pulled me against him and kissed me. I pushed away.

"Severus! What if someone sees us?" He smirked and pulled me into his office and shut the door. I felt my heart flip as he pulled me against him and kissed me. I smiled against the kiss.

"Do you really think I care about the thoughts of the delinquents and their pets?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I know you don't care but..I do. I don't want to be seen by anyone who could be a threat or..hold it against me." Severus gave me a small smiled and cupped my cheek.

"Well, I can see where you are coming from. But," he turned me so my back was towards him and pulled me against him. "Don't over think it." He kissed my neck and I leaned my head back smiling. "Okay?"

"Mhmm." That was all my brain could muster at this point. I stopped caring. I just let him hold me. He turned me back towards him.

"So, my dear. Where shall we go?"