Chapter Ten

I woke up laying on my side. Light was streaming through the lightly draped windows. I felt Severus's breath on my neck and his arm wrapped firmly around my waist. I tilted my head to look at him. I gazed at him as he slept. He seemed so peaceful. His eyes opened slowly and met my gaze. His voice was low and rumbly when he spoke.

"Good morning," He rolled onto his back and stretched, yawning as he did so. His hair was a bit ruffled and I finally realized he was shirtless. He saw me staring and chuckled. "I got hot last night so rather than kicking the blankets off, I just removed my shirt." I nodded, a bit incoherently. He laid his hand against my cheek and smiled.

"I.. I'm going to take a shower." He nodded and I moved swiftly towards the bathroom. I closed the door quickly behind me and leaned against the sink. Severus is absolutely gorgeous,whether he is Dumbledores age or my age, he is absolutely wonderful. I felt myself smiling as I turned on the water. I stripped off my clothes and put them in a pile. I slowly walked into the shower, letting the water hit my back as I shut the fogged up sliding door. Severus came in and brushed his teeth. He chuckled as he turned around. I was rinsing my hair. I didn't hear him come in. I finally noticed him when he rapped on the sliding door. I yelped and he chuckled, clutching the counter.

"My apologies." He laughed as he left the bathroom. I stepped out and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around my body. I walked out into the bedroom and saw him laying on top of the sheets reading. He looked up and me and smirked. "Did I scare you, my dear?" I walked over to the drawer.

"No, I yelp in fear when I'm excited." He laughed and watched me grab a change of clothes from the drawer. "What? Did you think I was going to sleep here and not have clothes?" He simply shook his head and smirked as I went back into the bathroom to change.

I came out in my Gryffindor attire. He sat on the edge of the bed and pulled me so that my hands where on his shoulders. I played with the strands of hair that fell against his cheeks. I kissed the top of his head and grabbed my shoes in the corner of the room. I heard the bed creak and the padding of footsteps. Severus wrapped his arms around my waist as I stood up after retrieving my shoes. He nibbled on my neck, leaving small teeth indentations. I managed to turn around and face him, dropping my shoes in the process. He smirked as I grumbled in frustration.

"For Merlin's sake, Severus." I giggled as he held me tighter. "Let me put on my bloody shoes." He chuckled and released me. I quickly put my shoes on and stood in front of the long mirror that hung next to the large bookshelf in the hall across from the bathroom. He put his robes on, the usual black on black attire. I looked over at the clock.

"Let me guess.. They are looking for you." I went to reply but there was a knock at his door. He gently pushed me into his library and swiftly opened the door. I didn't hear much but it sounded like Hermione. She was looking for me as i predicted. I heard the door shut and the clicking of his boots. The door flung open and he gave me my wand. "Apparate to my classroom. Go, you stuff is already there." He kissed me quickly and I apparated just in time. Hermione ran in and grabbed my books with one arm and pulled me with the other.

"Where are we going?" I was partially out of breath.

"To find Harry and Ron. We have all been looking for you." I casted her an apologetic glance as we ran down the hall to find the boys.