Chapter 40 - Outburst

It was dawn time, around 4 am, when manik's phone alarm rang. He groans and turned towards other side as it was only had been an hour that they have slept. But nandini's sleep broke due to alarm and she nudged manik.

Nan: mani alarm band karo na neend aa rahi hai.

Man: aree yarr tum band kar do na bahaut neend aa rahi hai.

Nandini frowned and got up and moved on the top of manik to switch iff the alarm as it was on his side.

Nandini turned off the alarm and was about to move to her side when manik snaked his arms around her waist.

Nan: manik kya kar rahe hai chodiye na

Man: nahi aab tum aise mujhe provoke karogi toh main kaise chod du tumhe.

Nandini made a confused face.

Nan: maine kya provoke kiya?

Manik smirked and opened his eyes.

Man: apni condition dekhi hai madam

Nandini looked at her and then at their position and widened her eyes and start struggling to come out from his grasp.

Nan: manik chodiye na

Man: Nandini don't move you are not at all helping.

Nandini blushed at his words.

Nan: aab aapko neend nahi aa rahi

Man: nahi par mujhe aab kuch aur aa raha hai

Nandini widened her eyes.

Nan: manik kitne besharam ho gaye hai aap.

Man: kya kare aab jiski biwi itni khubsurat hogi woh besharam na bane toh kya bane.

Nan: achha aab chodiye mujhe jane dijiye. Waise aapne decide kia?

Man (confused): kya

Nan: aree yahi ki jab papa aur bhai puchenge aapse ki aap raat mein kis liye aaye toh kya iawab dena hai.

Manik widened his eyes in realization.

Man: shit

Nandini giggled.

Manik left her immediately and got up and start wearing his clothes and nandini just looked at him trying to control her laughter at his horrified face.

Nan: kya hua pati dev aab aapko romance nahi sujh raha.

Man: aree romance toh tab karenge na jab tumhara bhai mujhe chodega zinda aur kitna embarrassment situation hoga if your dad saw me.

Nandini giggled.

Nan: manik aap kitna dar kyu rahe hai aap kere husband hai mere boyfriend nahi.

Man: jo bhi ho I am going and please mumma ko bata dena to not tell anyone.

Nandini nodded.

Nan: achha rukiye main kapde pehen ke aati hu aur main door se jaiyega phir se monkey Malhotra banne ki zaroorat nahi hai

Manik smiles sheepishly.

Nandini got up with duvet wrapped around her body and went to washroom.

She came after changing and they both went towards the main door.

They both reached to manik's car and manik was about to sit in the car when nandini held his hand.

Nan: achha suno ghar jaa kar thodi der so jana raat bhar achhe se nahi soye.