chapter 7- Kaise Hua Tu Itna Zaroori

Everyone were busy in the party but manik was still not present.

Nandini was also restless for him but she was not able to do anything as she didn't have manik's phone number. She was busy with some girl that's when she received a call from her hospital.

She took the call but due to music she was not able to hear anything so she went to the backside of the school where there was a pond.

She finished her call and turned when she saw a dark shadow sitting near the pond looking towards the sky.

She moved towards the shadow amd realized it was manik.

She went and sat beside him and placed her hand on his shoulder.

He turned and saw her. He smiled faintly and again looked towards the sky.

She sighs and sat beside him. There was complete silence between them for few minutes. After sometime manik spoke.

Man: I lost my music when I lost my mom.

Nandini entwined her hand in his indicating him to say further she was listening.

Man: I was 17 that time after 12th when school got over my mom passed away and she was the only one who taught me music who taught me to feel music instead of just playing. But when she went I decided to never touch music because everytime I try playing music I remember her and I can't continue I just can't. Mom ke jaane ke baad dad ne bhi dusri shaadi krli aur wo apni life mein intna busy ho gaye aur main bilkul akela padh gaya nandini bilkul akela.

Manik was crying all this while narrating everything to nandini.

Nan: you know manik everyone had a bad phase in their lives sabki life me ek aisa turn aata hai ya toh woh hume jeena sikha deta hai ya phir humari life ko khatam kar deta hai and it's upto us how we deal with it. I don't know how you felt loosing your mom but woh jaha bhi hongi na woh apne bete ko dekh kr bilkul khush nahi hongi.

Manik made a confused face

Man: Matlab

Nan: aree unhone tumhe music se pehchaan karayi aur tumne hi music chod dia yeh toh galat hai na.

Manik bowed down his head

Nan: aur ha woh yeh bhi dekh rhi hongi ki unka beta kitna kharoos hai

Manik frowned but then realized what she said and glared her

She burst into laughter and manik also smiled seeing her laughing carelessly.

Nan: toh chlo aab Mr kharoos aur stage pr jaakr sing a song for your mom for your friends for your school and for me.

They both got lost in each other's eyes but their eyelock was broken by nandini's phone.

Nandini took the phone and went for talking and manik also got up and went towards the party area.

Nandini finished her call and went towards the party and saw manik on the stage with a guitar.

She smiled brightly seeing which manik's lips also formed a curve automatically.

Manik tuned his guitar and start a song looking directly in nandini's eyes.

Hansta rehta hu tujhse mil kar kyu aajkal
Badle badle hain mere tevar kyun aajkal
Aankhein meri har jagah
Dhoondhe tujhe bewajah
Ye main hoon ya koi aur hai meri tarah

Kaise hua, kaise hua
Tu itna zaroori kaise hua
Kaise hua, kaise hua
Tu itna zaroori kaise hua

Main baarish ki boli samajhta nahi tha
Hawaaon se main yun ulajhta nahi tha
Hai seene mein dil bhi
Kahaan thi mujhe ye khabar

Kahin pe hon raatein
Kahin pe savere
Awaargi hi rahi saath mere
Thehar ja, thehar ja
Ye kehti hai teri nazar

Kya haal ho gaya hai ye mera
Aankhein meri har jagah
Dhoondhe tujhe bewajah
Ye main hoon ya koi aur hai meri tarah

Kaise hua, kaise hua
Tu itna zaroori kaise hua
Kaise hua, kaise hua
Tu itna zaroori kaise hua
Kaise hua, kaise hua
Tu itna zaroori kaise hua

hmm mmm...

He ended his song with his eyes closed and a smile on his face after singing after so many years. And by each and every word nandini's smile was increasing.

His each word was depicting how in a very short span of time nandini had become so important part of his life.

Everyone were mesmerized with the song and soon there was a huge sound of claps which broke their trance.

Manik came down from stage and all boys pounced on him but he was just looking at nandini.

yeh kon chala hai dheere se
Aahat ka rang sunhera hai
Deti woh ek alag sa sukoon
Ehsaas uska gehra hai
Ajnabi se haath se haath mila
Toh laga ek sahra hai
Kya koi kahani shuru hui hai
Jispe naam humara hai...

**************************************

Hello everyone!🥰🥰

So here you go with the seventh chapter of Yeh Moh Moh ke Dhage.❤️❤️

I hope you like it.☺️😊

Questions

How was the chapter?

And don't forget to vote by pressing that sweet little star button just below...🌟🌟

And also tell me your suggestion as well. 💬💬

Love Twinkle ❤️❤️