Chapter 21 - I love you nandini. Will you marry me?

The goons went towards manik with their hockey sticks and rods. One goon attack him with the rod but manik held it on time and pushed him back.

Other goon came towards him and was about to attack him but he dodged him and pushed him on the floor.

He was fighting with the goons that's when a goon from behind hit him on his head with a hockey stick. Manik felt a sudden pain shooting through his head and he clutched his head with his both hands.

He saw his palm which was covered with the blood. He stumbled and some goons came and hold him. A goon came and hit him on his face. He spits out the blood.

He was clutching his phone tightly and fall down. The goons were laughing seeing his condition.

Manik slowly started loosing his consciousness but he was still clutching his phone tightly. When he was loosing his consciousness, he remembered the moments spent with nandini. Suddenly an image of nandini crying and telling that she doesn't want to get married to maddy comes in front of him. The goons started snatching the phone from his hand but he hold it tightly.

On other side we see Nandini getting ready in her wedding attire.

She was sitting infront of the mirror but she was getting very restless

She was sitting infront of the mirror but she was getting very restless. She was getting bad vibes like manik is in some danger.

She closed her eyes and slowly whispered.

Nan: manik!

And suddenly manik opened his eyes with a jerk. He hits on the goon's face and got up.

All goons came towards him and he faught all of them. And seeing all goons unconscious he left the place.

Here soha came to take nandini for the wedding. Nandini was getting tensed for manik.

Nan: where are you manik? I hope you are safe.

While soha was taking nandini to the mandap she whispered to her.

So: finally I am getting rid of you. You'll be finally gone from here for forever.

A tear dropped from nandini's eyes while soha laughed at her.

So: aww baby sister why are you crying? Don't worry maddy is very good boy especially in bed.

She laughed while nandini made a disgusted face.

Soha made nandini sit beside maddy. Maddy looked at her and smirked.

He bent towards her and whispered in her ears.

Maddy: from today onwards you'll be mine and no one can save you from me.

Nandini looked at him with teary eyes. She saw towards the entrance and saw Malhotras entering. She looked towards bebe who nodded in no with a worried face.