Could she even hear herself?

Hearing those from her made me want to submit myself fully to her. And I never felt like this before. I was never turned on like this.

Can someone pinch me? This ain't dream. Right?

"A-are you sure?" Hell Chaeyoung where's the confidence?! "I-i just want to show you how much I regretted pushing you away and... And now you're here, I won't let you slip away again."

She lowered her head, gazing at our feet. And it made me guilty all of a sudden.

What if she just got pressured?

What if she's really not into this?

"You know I can wait." I held her shoulders gently and she's still not looking at me. I sighed, "I respect you Mina. And I want you to be ready when we do that so I think-"

She suddenly raised her head and looked at me sternly. Just like that, she made me stop talking. What she did next really caught me off guard, as she suddenly turned me around and slumped me hard on the bed. In a sexy way of course.

I was still shocked from what she did but nothing's more exciting when she crawled on top of me and straddled my waist. Her once calm eyes were now blazing with lust.

I'm no innocent. I know.

"I'm ready for you." And just like that, she once again crashed her lips on mine. Her hair were covering and tickling my ears which made me smile in between our kisses, aside from the thought of Mina on top of me.

"I miss you, Mina." I managed to say between kisses. Then she started trailing her lips to my neck making me tilt my head to give her more space.

Oh dear. She even nibbled my ear that emitted a low moan from me. She surely don't have any idea how it affects me. "Nice tattoo." She breathe out, trailing her kisses to my tattoo near my ear that caused a soft moan escape from my lips.

Then she pulled up an arm length away from me, holding both of my shoulders. I looked at her confusedly as she inhaled deeply.

"I've never done this before."

That caught my attention, "what?"

"You are my first time." She confessed shyly. Though the room have dim lights, I can tell she's blushing profusely.

"First time?" I repeated unbelievably. Is she for real? "Wait, I don't understand. First time with someone shorter than you? With a cute Korean girl? With a small-" I was cut short.

"Shut up!" She giggled as she covered her face with both her hands embarrassed.

I chuckled, "What? With a small sexy body, I meant by that." I said. "Dirty mind you got there." I winked at her.

"Chaeyoung, what I meant was..." She paused as I look at her curiously, "with a girl and whom I'm inlove with." She said softly with a genuine smile. As soon as I heard it, my heart automatically raced once again.

I paused for a moment as I processed of what she just said but when she noticed me thinking, she pouted cutely. "Say something please." Her face turned to sad but I was still stunned. "Did you hear me, Chaeyoung?" Her tone is a bit pissed now.

"Y-yeah... I ..." I stammer, "I heard you. I was just..." Then I flashed a smile like a mentally retarded person. "I love you too Mina."

She smiled before she got off of me and pulled me to sit.

Oblivious of what she's gonna do, I caught myself staring at her off shoulder that pulled down a bit caused her cleavage to appear more tempting.

"Want to see a full view of this?" She huskily said with a smirk. And before I knew it, she already reached the hem of her top and slowly pulling it up and off of her. She threw it away like she never want to see that again.