Chapter 4

Mina's POV

I shot up from my bed and checked the time.

10:00 A.M

Shit! I'm late!

I got up, and noticed that the place is different. This wasn't my room?

Right. I am on a vacation. I slumped back to my bed and closed my eyes.

Alright, Mina. Don't think about your job. Forget it! Don't th--

"Hey." Someone knocked on my door.
"You're not up yet? Aren't you doing your job right now?"

Right. I almost forgot about that crazy girl too.

Who is she anyway? Why is she telling me about doing my job? Did she think I'm a worker here?

I got up and walked towards the door and opened it. I saw her standing there and she looked at me.

I see, she's shorter than me, Petite body, ugly short hair, ugly outfit, pretty cute face, mesmerizing eyes, perfect heart-shaped red li-- wait, what am I doing?

"Uhh.. W-why? W-what do you want?" I asked her instead.

She smirked, "I still can't believe you're acting like a boss." She scoffed.

Is she insulting me?

"I. Am. A. Boss." I patiently said. I don't want to ruin my mood this early morning.

"Right. So, boss. Please do cook me some breakfast, will you?" She said and turned around.

"Hey! What do you think of me? A maid?" I almost freaked out. She must be kidding me.

"Are you not?" She looked at me like I am clowning her.

"Well, let me introduce myself Miss. I am Myoui Mina, the owner and CEO of Myoui group and companies." I said, proudly. I'm sure she's shocked and might as well apologize for disrespecting me.

Then I heard her clapping.

"Nice ambition." She said sarcastically and walked out leaving me.
"I think your still sleeping, don't mind cooking me my breakfast, I will do it myself." I heard her say as she walked downstairs.

I slammed my door close and screamed. She's getting into my nerves. I swear.

I hurriedly searched for my phone and dialed Sana's number. One, two rings she picked up.

"Hey! How's the place? I knew it! You like it, right? I told you so." Sana said, happily.

"I swear, being here is a death of me." I countered.

"What? Why?"

"There's a crazy girl downstairs. She's commanding me to cook her breakfast. Crazy, right? She don't know me Sana, she thought that I worked here. That I'm a freaking maid!" I complained like a child.

Sana is silent from the other side.
"Hello? Sana, you there?" Then I heard her laughing loudly that I have to move my phone away from my ears.

"Yah! What's funny?" I whinned.

"It must be Chaeyoung, Tzuyu's friend. Don't worry Mina, she's a good person." She said.

I think I am not having her side. How could she..

"Whatever, I don't want her to live here with me." I said, coldly.

"Mina, its just your first day. Give her a chance, and tell her you're not a maid okay?" I heard her laughed and she hanged up.