Chapter 14

Chaeyoung's POV

She paused after I asked her, then she continued placing the remaining food inside the fridge.

"W-why do you ask about us?" She asked.

Right, she didn't know that I followed her. And she didn't know that I saw them.

"I am just curious." I honestly said. Leaning on the table behind her.

I'm just wondering if they ever planned on leaving now and start living together outside the resort.

"We're doing just fine." She said as she finished putting all of the things inside then she closed it. I nodded at her. "How about the girl yesterday?" She asked back and stood facing me.

"I found her a place to stay, she checked in the hotel." I replied, "I can't let her stay here as Tzuyu didn't know about her." She only nodded and went over me to get started with her pancake.

"I'm sorry about yesterday. I just overacted, I guess." I went on. She walked towards the stove and opened it, heating the pan.

"Yeah, I wasn't expecting it too." She said, "I got mad to be honest, but I'm okay now."

I wanted to tell her how sorry I am, but I don't think it's necessary when she already didn't think of it.

"I see, you moved on so quick." I mumbled and she glanced at me but didn't say anything.

She started cooking pancakes and placed it on a plate. I thought she doesn't know how to cook.

I went over to her, "I'm impressed, you at least know how to cook pancakes." I said and stood next to her, observing the way she flipped it.

"Jeongyeon taught me yesterday." She simply said.

So, they had a good time yesterday.

"She didn't ask you yet?" I can't help to ask, she only looked at me confused. "You know, about living together outside the resort."

She frowned, "Gee! Why would you think of it?"

"You will live with her soon, right? As you think she could gave you money and anything you wanted. She can cook you delicious food too." I said bitterly which made her look mad, but she remained silent so I'll take it as a yes. "If you're not planning about it yet, you can still change your mind and back out." I followed up.

"I thought you already stopped thinking of me as like that." She muttered, disappointedly.

"As what? A gold digger? When will you stop denying it?" I curiously asked.

You can deny it. But you can't make me think otherwise.

"I'm only a writer, I know. But I can give you anything you want without hiding your real intentions." I convincingly said.
"Is an apartment not enough? Just name your price."

Okay, I really sounded desperate now. And I admit, I really am desperate to get her from that doctor.  

Though it makes me sad cause she just indirectly confirmed to me that she is a good pretender.

"What about that itchy bitchy girl?" There's a hint of irritation in her tone. She's mad? "You already have a girlfriend and you're still asking me about that dumb proposal of yours. You're not only delusional, but a two timer too?"

The heck she's saying? She thought Somi is my girlfriend?

"Somi is not my girlfriend." I suppressed my urge to laugh as I can't help to think that she sounds like a jealous girlfriend.