" She's not at work."

Yeonjun gasped and he jumped up, " I-Is momma ok? W-What h-happened?"

Taehyung facepalmed, " Don't worry, it's not her b-but it's Yoongi's parents."

Yeonjun sighed with relief but then he looked concerned, " O-Oh? What happened?"

Taehyung sighed, " Well they were broken into."

Yeonjun gasped, " O-Oh no."

" An-And Mr. Min i-isn't doing too well," he frowned.

"O-Oh no. W-Where's Yoongi?"

" That bastard hasn't been home for two weeks and I tried to call him like 20 times!"

Jungkook flinched and hugged Taehyung tighter. Taehyung sighed and he cooed, " I'm sorry babe," he rubbed his cheek.

Jungkook softly sighed and he laid his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

Yeonjun sighed, " When did you talk to momma?"

" Like a few minutes ago, she's with Mrs. Min."

" Oh, How long she's been gone?"

" Since 3."

Yeonjun nodded his head, " I hope Mr. Min is ok."

" Mom says that he's not doing too well and Mrs. Min is freakin out."

Yeonjun frowned," That's scary and horrible. I wonder if Yoongi is ok."

"That asshole hasn't been home for two weeks."

" W-What you mean?"

" He hasn't been at home and his parents doesn't know where he is."

Yeonjun gasped, " I hope he's ok."

Taehyung rolled his eyes, " That bastard."

Yeonjun scoffed, " Come on Tae, he's still your old friend."

" I don't give a flying fuck, that bastard hurt me too many times. And he slept with the person that hurt you and us."

Yeonjun sighed, " Tae, I know he did some messed up things but this is his parents. His parents could have some serious injuries or worse. At least you can do is try to be there for him, ok?"

Taehyung sighed, he's right.

Even though Yoongi is the biggest asshole ever, he shouldn't be doing this.

The Mins' were good people and they don't deserve this. They were like his second family. He loves the Mins' and his heart would break if something bad happened to them.

Even though he hates Yoongi's guts, but he'll try to be there for Yoongi. After all, they were considered brothers and brothers stick together in a time like this.

He gave Yeonjun a weak smile, " I'll try."

Yeonjun smiled and patted his hand, " Good. Tae, also do think you can take the others home?"

Taehyung groaned and Yeonjun gave him the puppy dog eyes.