Part 9 The Happy Hotel

Start from the beginning

He explained as he started getting back up, stretching his arms.

Vaggie: "What!?!"

Vaggie felt uneasy, felt nervous, that Charlie went out with (Y/n) on her own, but then she remembered the little talk her and Charlie had yesterday. She needed to respect her decisions more, and especially her motives with (Y/n), because she, like Lilith Morningstar, had a feeling that Charlie felt a certain way towards (Y/n). So letting out a sigh, she looked down at Angel Dust and helped him up fully, dusting off his shoulders and smiling. 

Vaggie: "Sorry."

After that apology, Vaggie turns around and walks off, thinking to herself.

Vaggie: "I just hope you're happy Charlie..."

At a cafe in Hell prior to the message

Sitting down from across each other were Charlie and (Y/n), both smiling and laughing gently at the table. Both had frappuccinos in front of them, their favorite drink, and both were engaged in a conversation about their days growing up. 

(Y/n): "So before I, you know, died, I was big on (favorite thing to do)."

Charlie: "Really?? That's so unique! If only Hell had more of stuff like that. I really enjoy stuff like that, but growing up here, you don't really, if ever, see others do that kind of stuff."

Taking a sip of his frappuccino, (Y/n) nods, understanding how rough or difficult it must have been being raised in such a place like Hell. He could only imagine how her teenage years were.

(Y/n): "I see, well perhaps I'll take you up to Heaven someday so you can be better educated on where you're trying to get demons to go to, along with seeing what we Angels like to do."

Charlie's eyes open wide with excitement and disbelief, wondering if (Y/n) was being actually genuine and serious about this. She has spent a lot of time thinking about how Heaven was like, and she's only heard so much about it from only a select few, including her father and what the books taught her.

Charlie: "Is that possible?? That sounds too good to be true. I oh so would love to see what Heaven looks like."

(Y/n): "Well, I mean, it's possible, but never been done... but of course, there's never been someone like you Charlie, so if anyone could have the privilege, no doubt you would."

Smiling with a slight blush, Charlie fixed her hair as a means to show that she was a bit shy at his compliment about her.

Charlie: "Y-you are too kind (Y/n)..."

Together they share a subtle smile that could be perceived as a sign of intimacy towards one another. Staring into each other's eyes, (Y/n) felt like if he stared at her in silence any longer, he would melt from how breathtaking Charlie's eyes were, so he quickly brought up another subject.

(Y/n): "Well... Anyway... Charlie, I hear that you enjoy fairy tales, is it due to the fact you are a princess?"

Charlie: "Oh yes, I love them. Which is yet another reason I started up Happy Hotel, I want to give demons their own happy ending, which I adore so much in fairy tales. I really hope I get one..."

Charlie glances over secretly at (Y/n) as she admits this, hoping he caught her little stare over at him, which he did and decided to act on it.

(Y/n): "I love happy endings as well Charlie, and I can assure you, you will get yours, because, helping your hotel, and... being here with you... I can safely say I'm already getting mine as we speak..."