Part 23 -OPERATION. FAILED...or not?

It was morning and it was Thursday today, the day where Lou and the others will be painting. After dinner last night, Lou asked his friends for help in painting a scenery on the side of his house outside. Lou and Nolan woke up a bit early to buy the other colors of paints that Victor mentioned, it was 7:50 am and the two were finished with their morning routines, once they have arrived at the supply store they bought all of the stuff needed for the painting. Once they got everything they went home and relax Abit while waiting for the time to be 9. While the two were waiting, Nolan asked Lou worriedly....

Nolan: hey Lou? I know I'm the one who said it might work but what if our plans for Vic and Sam didn't work like we hope so?

Lou: Noley~ don't worry it will work, but if it didn't then it's either we're going to comfort him and tell him Sam will come around or we're going to help him move on from that bastard.
*Sighed while brushing his fingers through Nolan's hair*
But It will work because you started this, WE started this.... together but mostly you. You said it yourself, if a straight doll like me suddenly happen to be gay then many dolls, like Samuel, out there can be too. They just need someone to help them open up their eyes.

Nolan: your right but.... I don't know, it's just I have a bad feeling last night, I don't know why but I just feel something is... wrong Happened.

Lou: *looks at Nolan's eyes with concern* were you sleeping when you felt it?

Nolan: yes...

Lou: and did you dream something along with that feeling?

Nolan: yes but I could only remember a little bit...

Lou: *sighed* let's just stay positive for them okay, whatever you have dreamed of, can't be true.....

Nolan: I Know but...my dream isn't  just about Victor and Sam. You were also there...
*Said in a nervous tone*

Lou: oh?...

Nolan: yeah...
*Said sadly as he look away*

Lou:.....

Nolan:.....

Lou: *lift Nolan's body and put him down on his lap and cuddle Nolan* do you... Want to talk about it?

Nolan:..... *Looks up at Lou with blush*

Lou: you don't have to if you don't want to, I Know it's very uncomfortable for you to tell but always remember I'm here and always will be to listen, comfort and support you no matter what. I love you Nolan so so much...
*Hugs Nolan tightly*

Nolan: *sigh before hugging back tightly* I love you too Lou... More than anything or anyone in this universe...

Lou: *kisses Nolan's forehead*
         Don't worry.... ..

They stayed like that for 5 minutes until a knock was heard from their front door. Nolan got off Lou's lap and as Lou stood up the two walk towards the door to open it, outside there's their friends along with Gabriela and marzia.. Lou noticed the two boys absence and as he was about to ask Gabriela, a shout can heard 20 meters away from his house, Lou told everyone to get inside with nolan while he waits for the , he-already-knows-who, boys. Once hilton and Victor arrived Lou greeted them, hilton greeted him back but Victor was quiet. Lou noticed not just Victor's silence but also Vic's tired eyes, sad frown and his bed hair.
Lou got concern but let the boys in before asking any questions.... Once the boys have entered the living room , everyone except for Gabriela and marzia were shocked to see Victor's profile today.

Slick: woah... Eh.. yo vic, you alright dude?
*Asked worriedly*

Moxy: what happened?
*Asked concern*