Part 30- Day 2 with an unexpected .... enemy?

The sun shines brightly in sky as everyone's 2nd day of relaxation came, Lou and Nolan were still cuddling, Sleeping in peace with each other's warmth, Lou then started to wake up as he yawns a bit then observes the person nestling their head on his chest making him chuckle. Lou played with Nolan's brunette hair making Nolan smile in his sleep, Lou smiled at the sight but soon stop smiling remembering his nightmare again last night, Yes, he had a nightmare again but it wasn't bad like the other night.

In his Dream, He was back in the middle of the ocean, the place where his last nightmare ended, He reached the surface as he gasp for air, He looks around to call for help but he saw nothing but water around him and the dark and stormy sky, He was about to swim to a random direction when he suddenly got pulled down again making him look down to see the chain still there and it was harshly pulling him this time. Lou tried to remove it but it was no use, His surrounding were getting darker as he was pulled down deeper, He felt his limit of oxygen hard to keep as he tried to swim back up again but this only made the chain pull him deeper. Lou was getting more scared as the time pass by and was about to give up again Until he heard a voice...His Own Voice Reminding him his promise to victor and Nolan, This made him think and also more determined to get the thing off of his leg. 

He Did his very best to remove it but again anything he do was pointless, He stopped struggling as the chain pull him down to the very dark area of the deep sea... Everything went black making him scared and wanted to scream but all he did was just calm down and close his eyes... And Then he woke up, It wasn't that bad but it still did made him feel scared.

Lou sighed as look at Nolan Who was now shifting as his boyfriend sleepily open his eyes then made eye contact with Lou. Lou then Smiled warmly at Nolan then gave a small kiss on his forehead...

Lou: Good morning, Love~ *kiss Nolan's forehead* How was your Sleep?

Nolan: *giggles sleepily* It was good *Kiss Lou's cheek* What about you though? did you have another nightmare?

Lou: *Frowns a bit then nodded timidly* Yeah I did But, It wasn't as bad as the one i had the other night

Nolan: *gave Lou a reassuring Smile* That's still good then, It will eventually go away anyway

Lou: heh Yeah, Well... Let's go now Love~ Breakfast isn't going to make itself you know? *Get off the bed then offer Nolan a hand*

Nolan: Hehe, Let's then~ 

Nolan took Lou's hand as he got off the bed too, Lou kissed Nolan's hand making Nolan Blush and smile at His loving Boyfriend. After they changed, They went downstairs hand in hand then saw Mandy and Wage doing the cooking again but Babo was also there this time, They both greeted the three in which the three greeted back in return. They said they were down cooking and asked Babo and Lou to wake the other's up since it's 7:30am already in which the other two nodded in response.

In Guest Room 4, Slick, Lucky bat and Gabriela were still asleep until a knock could be heard on their door, No one response at first but on the second Knock Gabriela Stirred a bit in her sleep then started to open her eyes and Yawn as she stretch her back and arms, She Got off of Bed then made her way to open the door. When she Opened it Babo was there standing then greeted her and told her to wake the other's up since breakfast is ready in which Gabriela Greeted back then nodded in approval, Babo smiled at her then made his way towards the spy girls door to knock. Gabriela then closed her door and proceed to Wake the other's up, after the two were woken up Gabriela then grab some clothes, her towel and toothbrush and was about to proceed to the bathroom 3 when she heard ringing from her phone, She turns her attention on her phone and go backs to the night stand to get her phone, Once she have her phone on her hand she quickly click the answer button since it was just Moses who was calling her...