Part 26- Double Date pt.2

The two couples were just walking by, Victor was very supportive and made sure to make Samuel feel Comfortable, Nolan noticed this and was very happy for them while lou was stuck in his own thoughts, thinking if this was a good idea.

Nolan seems to notice Lou's Silence , so he gently hold lou's shoulder in which caught Lou's Attention, He smiled at lou in which was return with a small but reassuring smile.  Nolan then asked lou in a concerned tone...

Nolan: Are you okay, Lou? you haven't talk since we started walking, is something wrong?

Lou: *Sighs as he took nolans hand and intertwined their fingers* I'm Fine, Nolan. I was just thinking, Sorry for making you worry.

Nolan: *Smiles softly then kissed Lou's cheek* Maybe you shouldn't overthink much right now, we're on a date, so let's relax and just enjoy the Night. *Leans his head on Lou's shoulder*

This made Lou Blush lightly and smile as he agreed.  While Lou and Nolan were talking
Sam still felt uncomfortable, not because of Victor but because he still feel guilty. Victor Noticed this and gently holds samuel's hand to calm him down....

Victor: Sammy, Relax, There's no need for you to worry

Samuel: Vic, have you forgotten me and lou's past interaction? of course, i need to worry, What i said to them was very unforgivable. *Looks down as he felt guilt crawling on his back*

Victor: *Tilt Sam's head towards him as he use his index finger and thumb under sam's chin* 
 I Know that, but someone once said.... We can't change the past, only the future. Yeah we may have screwed up at first but at least we learn from it, right?

Samuel: Still, My actions are way worse than what others might have done. I should've been more accepting and understanding, but i just turned out to be such a homophobic jerk.

Victor: Well not anymore, you're here with me now and i assure you that everything will get better trust me. okay? 

Victor smiled softly towards samuel in which made sam blush and look away shyly.

As time flies the two couples arrived at the cinema, Lou and Victor went to get tickets while Nolan and Samuel went to get the snacks, y'know, popcorn, soda, corndog... probably but anywho. Sam and Nolan got the foods and drinks but decided to stay at the food court for a bit as they wait for Vic and Lou. Nolan with a smile on his face complimented Victor....

Nolan: You look really nice tonight, Sam

Samuel: *chuckled* Thank you, Nolan. You look good too

Nolan: *Smiles* Thanks, how are you enjoying this double date so far?

Samuel: Truthfully, I'm Really enjoying it but at the same time, i'm nervous.

Nolan: That's alright, people tend to get nervous on their first date, but Victor is with you so there's-

Samuel: Oh i'm not Nervous about the whole first date thing, i mean, i guess a little bit but i'm nervous because...well...

Nolan: well? *raised a brow*

Samuel: not to be rude or anything but.. i-i didn't expect that instead of hilton and marzia, we got to on a double date with you and Lou, and well, y'know our past interactions wasn't very.... pleasant so to say... so yeah, i-i think you get what i mean... *looks down as he fiddle with the hem of his shirt*

Nolan: Yeah, i kinda get it, But it's okay now, You've changed. you already showed and told me how you regret every word and action you've made. I've already forgiven you, sam