Part 22 -BONUS on step 3.

The five were excited to visit the museum since it just opened the other day.

The five have arrived at the entrance of the museum and was greeted by 3 other dolls and the tour guide, penny. remember the three eyed penguin? Yeah, she's working as a tour guide to many museum around the town if she ever have a free time, she's wearing gold Sach around her waist and then a tour guide cap.As soon as penny saw the five she cheerfully greeted them...

Penny: hello everyone, your first visit here?

Gabriela: as a matter of fact, yes.

Penny: well so are these 3 people hehe *points at a girl and two boys*, and since it's your first time here, I shall guide you all through the artifacts, history and other obstacles that is inside.

Marzia: ooh, alright. penny, right? Ox introduced you and the others to us.

Penny: that is indeed correct, marzia and I shall be your tour guide for the day.
* Took a tour guide flag out from her cap*
Alright everybody let us now begin!

As soon as penny turns around the five and the other 3 followed her insude, the museum had stairs that lead down to the under water museum which has glass ceilings and walls. The five were in awe especially sam at the sight of clear blue water and different water animals and plushies around them when The people that penny have mentioned were at the front of the five.

While penny was explaining how the museum was build and why it was build The two, which are the two boys, in front of the five were pushing each other lightly and playfully until the other goes in front of the other and pushed him a bit hard making the other stumbled back a bit and bump his back in front of Gabriela, who got annoyed by the boys childish behavior...

Gabriela: could you boys behave? Especially since your in a museum?
*Asked in a annoyed tone*

Boy1 ???: S-sorry *blushed from embarrassment and from something else* he started it. *Points at the other guy*

Boy2 ???: *Gasp* I did NO such thing.

Boy1 ???: Uh yes you did.

Boy2 ???: nuh uh.

Boy1 ???: Yah uh.

Boy2 ???: nuh uh.

Boy1 ???: Yah uh.

The two continued their 'nuh uh' and 'yah uh' a bit quietly to not cause other dolls in the museum to look at them, Gabriela had an annoyed look while Victor, Hilton and marzia had an amused one and Sam just got an impatient Expression. The two then glared at each other until the girl they are with smack the back of their heads making the two wine in pain...

Girl???: You boys behave, the tour guide has been waiting for you morons to finish.
*Said in a irritated tone while pointing at penny who looks nervous and was patiently waiting*

Boy1???: Sorry, please uh... Continue.

Penny: ok,*ahem* let's go.

Girl???: I'm so sorry about this bozos, my boyfriend tend to be childish sometimes.
*Said as she look at Gabriela and then glance to her boyfriend, which is boy2*

Gabriela: I accept the apology. Just make sure your friends do it again.

Marzia: OMG! boyfriend? So cute.

Hailey: Hehehe yes, also I'm Hailey, this is my boyfriend, jerald.*points at jerald who waves at them* and our Best friend, Moses. *Points at Moses who just smiled*

Marzia: I'm marzia, this is hilton *points at Hilton* ,Samuel *points at Samuel*, Victor *points at Victor* and Gabriela *points at Gabriela*.

As soon as marzia points her finger towards Gabriela, Moses quickly offer a hand to her and said casually as best as he can but had a tint of blush on his cheeks....