Part 5- Trust

Lou was so shocked that he couldn't say a word, memories in the past came back into his mind and got so scared, nolan notice of how shocked lou is so he tried to calm lou down as they went inside along with moxy and mandy from behind them. Nolan asked moxy and mandy to have a sit as well as lou just to calm him down. Once lou is finally relaxed he tried to look at moxy and mandy but he just can't so he just look down when mandy asked lou....

Mandy: So uh lou um... How are you?

Lou: i-i'm...uh..fine.

lou answered nervously still trying to look at them but just can't do it until moxy notice it and said.....

Moxy: look Lou. we're sorry for what you've been through for the past few years and we understand you...we might not talk to each other much but at least we can start now, right?

Lou just went silent and just look away, Nolan tried to encourage lou to talk to them, but lou just didn't want to. Nolan keeps making lou to go talk to them lou suddenly got annoyed and just look away.

Mandy:*sigh* sorry nolan... guess this was a bad idea. we'll go now.

Nolan:what?! wait?! lou please just talk to them.

Lou looked at nolan then to moxy and mandy...he sighed as he saw stand's up and angrily said...

Lou: Nolan please... stop, give me more time...because today is not the right time.

and so he left and went to his office leaving nolan, moxy and mandy down stairs. The three dolls left lou's house upset, when suddenly mandy had an idea....

Mandy: hey how about we surprise lou, tomorrow while his still asleep.

Moxy: hey yeah that's a great idea, i guess but how do we know what time lou wakes up?...and what if he locks the door before sleeping ?

Mandy: of course , nolan seems to know the time and we'll just ask he spy girl to help get in without breaking anything.

Moxy : oh ok then! but will the spy girls even help us? i mean they hated lou and i don't think they still do.

Mandy: well let's see about what we can do about that for now, nolan, do you know what time lou wakes up?

Nolan: i-i don't know about that idea guys i mean you guys heard what lou says he said he needs more time and i think his right. also i don't want him to get angry at me even though if i'm his only friend....

Nolan answered worriedly and sadly as the two walk closer to cheer him up...

Mandy: don't worry nolan, he won't 'cause i mean you guys have been hanging out for a few days and you even manage to get lou's trust on you so i know he don't want to break that trust and if he try hanging out with you and lou he might trust as well but not that that fast . so don't worry, we can do this.

Moxy: yeah we can definitely do it together!!!

Nolan smiled at the two as he thought that they maybe right , if he can make lou trust him maybe they can as well.

so the night came mandy, moxy and nolan went to the spy girls house, they knocked and as kitty opens the door she greets them and ask what they need, kitty let them get inside and nolan aksed nervously.....

Nolan: um girls? can uh...can you help getting inside lou's house without breaking things?

Kitty: E-EXCUSE ME? you want us to help you get inside of that prototype monster?! heh no thank you.

Mandy: please kitty we really need your help on this one.

Lydia: why do you even want to go there? don't you know that you're going in LOU'S house?