Part 32- Day 4 of relaxation With just the two of us tonight....

Another day has come and every doll in the house are now chilling in the living room, just watching T.V. Moxy and Ox were cuddling on the sofa chair, Slick, Lucky bat and Tuesday laid on their stomach on the floor with their attention on the T.V., Babo and Hilton also sat down on the floor near Marzia and Gabriela who are sitting on the sofa chair , Mandy, Lydia and kitty are sitting on the couch with Lou and nolan cuddling next to them While victor and sam stayed in their room to cuddle alone. Everything's calm when Mandy's phone started to ring, She excuse herself as she went to the back porch to answer the call....

Mandy: Hello?

*On the phone*

*Bethany: H-hi Mandy! It's me, B-Bethany, S-sorry i called you just now *said nervously*

Mandy: Oh hi Bethany! it's alright, there's no need to worry about it

*Bethany: O-Oh ok, so um... H-how are you doing today?

Mandy: I'm doing good, what about you?

*Bethany: I-I'm good too, though i didn't saw you at your salon the other day but one of your employees told me that you were out

Mandy: hehe yeah, i heard. My assistant told me that you were looking for me

*Bethany: I-...uh..i um... Y-yes i was... *Said embarrassed*

Mandy: Well then, Mind telling me why your looking for me?

*Bethany: w-well, i was gonna ask if your available to hang out or get some coffee together but since your out of town, I'm just gonna wait.. for you...

Mandy: Oh you don't have to do that, We could always hang out through the phone y'know?

*Bethany: t-that's sounds nice hehe... so how's your vacation so far? and um... when will you come back home?

Mandy: It's Awesome! We would chill from time to time and sometimes we would just play games, though vacation is almost over anyway and we probably will be coming back home on Sunday

*Bethany: so glad to hear your having fun..

Mandy: Hehe thanks! So how's uglyville? did something happened while we're gone?

*Bethany: The uglyville's fine! It's still the same when you left it, same goes with your salon but Dolls These days are getting... stressed...

Mandy: Why's that? *asked concerned*

*Bethany: *sighs* It's just my friend... he has some problems but don't worry about it... he'll be fine

Mandy: Ok then... so, What's your favorite Flavored coffee?

*Bethany: Sometimes puffy cappuccino but it's just regular milk coffee

The two then started to talk about random stuff and while this is happening, Three particular girls can be seen peaking to Mandy's conversation on the door frame. Tuesday giggled quietly and whispered something to lydia and Kitty...

Tuesday: They are DEFINITELY gonna be girlfriends soon...

Lydia: very true

Kitty: Just a friend, eesh... 

The spy girls chuckled quietly and not noticing Lou and nolan behind them who are raising their brows in confusion. Lou cleared his throat in which caught the spy girls attention, They turn around and quickly straightened their postures, Lou asked what they were doing in which the spy girls respond with the word Nothing and went upstairs giggling leaving Lou and nolan confused but soon shrugged it off and went to the kitchen to make lunch.