Part 31- Day 3 of Relaxation but still Worries

Everything felt cold and the surroundings were just pure darkness, Lou feels his body being drag down slowly while holding his breath. Lou opened his eyes and look around to see at least something but there was nothing. He look up hoping to see the faded light of the sun crystalizing in the ocean but he was met with just pure darkness, this made him feel more scared but he held his breath as much as he can. Lou was frantically looking around as he felt his anxiety rising up but all of a sudden a faint light was illuminating below him,  he looks down and his eyes widen as light below him started to grow brighter until the light blinded him as he use his arms to cover his eyes.

Everything went white for a minute then he no longer felt the coldness of the water but instead he was quickly met with the warm and fresh breeze feeling, He opened his eyes as he put down his hands away. Lou eyes widen as everything around him was bright and normal, No dark cloudy sky, No dark atmosphere, He's at the institute of uglyville again and everyone is happy, Lou looked at himself and saw that his dry and felt like he wasn't really been washed by the washer. 

Lou started to smile as he felt relieved, he then heard voices calling for him from behind so he turns around to see his friends walking towards him with smiles on their faces in which he smiled back. 

After a while of them talking and lou appreciating this time with them he quickly heard his boyfriend's voice and children's voices, he turn his attention where the voices were and quickly saw Nolan with children behind him, The kids were unfamiliar to Lou except for Two kids that surely made him smile more. Lou ran towards his boyfriend and quickly hugged nolan who also hug back and giggle.

Nolan: Hello too Love~ how was your day?

Lou: hehe Perfect~... now that your here..

Nolan: *smiles warmly* that's good to hear *kisses lou's cheek*

Two kids then call out to them as they hugged him which made Lou chuckle.

Lou: hey there kiddo's, Hope you didn't tire out your father

Luna: We didn't, Papa would also play with us so he won't get tired *smiles at lou sweetly*

Neil: And we'd always make sure papa get some rest after, also Dad you will not believe what happened at the playground earlier...

Lou: Oh? and why is that?

Neil: We were playing truth or dare then when it was Vinson's turn, He Wore a pretty princess dress

Vinson: No i did NOT! AND SHUT UP NEIL!

Lou turns his attention to a kid who he assume is Vinson and got a bit shocked, The kid has light fair skin, Brown hair with Violet streaks on his bangs which were styled at the side and has golden yellow eyes. The only thing that made him shock was by how the kid looked like Samuel and with the attitude he got, he guessed that this kid is Sam's and Victor's kid.

As the two kids quarrel, Lou was smiling amused of how their kids get along, he sighed as he grabs Nolan's hand then squeeze in which Nolan squeeze back, Lou look up the sky closed his eyes then sighed again as everything went black...

He opened his eyes slowly to see Nolan at his side on their bed still snuggling with him.

(YEP, WHO WOULD'VE GUESS, IT WAS A DREAM AGAIN AND YEAH I CHANGE SAMVIC'S KID'S NAME)

Lou smiled warmly at the sight and gently placed a kiss on Nolan's forehead making Nolan smile in his sleep. Lou got off of the bed as careful as he can to not wake his beloved angel, He succeed and made his way downstairs to the kitchen. After like 35 minutes later, Lou is halfway done Cooking when he heard footsteps walking down the stairs. Lou looked over to the person who made their way downstairs. It was just Sam, Sam yawned then frowned. He didn't saw Lou instantly because how scared and worried he felt, Lou noticed this and as a friend (who still haven't forgive sam but gave him a second chance) he got concerned...