Ugh, boo you whore!

Start from the beginning

"Can I stay the night with you and Marcy?" I questioned shyly. I'd never stayed the night with any of the triplets before, but now for some reason I felt comfortable enough to do so.

Edward began to grin ear to ear. "Of course you can love. We need to go by your apartment though to pick up some clothes and your medicine though, yes?" He declared, every the responsible alpha.

"Okay. Can we go now?" I asked and next thing you know we were at the door of my apartment as I unlocked it. As soon as we stepped foot into the premises Thaleia came bounding from who knows where.

"Lou bear! I missed you sweetums!" She exclaimed before picking me up and spinning me around.

"Return me to the ground Thaleia." I grunted in response.

"Oh you're no fun. I missed you and you've been all cooped up with your boyfriend's all day." She pouted, jutting her chin towards the two amused brother standing in the doorway.

"We literally saw each other this morning and hung out all yesterday. And anyway I'm going to stay the night with them. I'm just here to get some stuff." I began to walk towards my room to do just that and before I rounded the corner into my room I heard Leia reprimanding Marcel and Edward saying something like 'I know you all like him and shit but you can't hog him all the time.'

The funny thing is, Leia, Niall, and Hali always refer to the brothers as my boyfriends but they honestly never asked me to be their boyfriend officially. They've just asked to court me, which they've been doing. I wasn't bothered by this though because I don't want to rush anything. I feel like everything will happen when its due.

I packed the basics: pajamas, an outfit for tomorrow, extra panties because you never know, my tooth brush, and a hair brush.

When I walked back out to go into the kitchen I heard Thaleia say "We can fight for him. I promise you I'll win."

I quickly grabbed my iron supplements and vitamins before going back in to put a halt to whatever the hell was going on out there.

"No need to fight for my affections, there's enough Louis to go around guys!" I spoke.

"Enough to go around my ass." Edward scoffed before pulling me into his side, and Marcel quickly glued himself to my other side.

"I see where your loyalties lie Louis. I thought we were forever." Thaleia began to fake-sniffle.

"Aw don't be like that, you're still my number one baby!" I played along, to which Edward and Marcel scrunched their noses but remained silent.

"I know that's right. Remember where home is cause these dweebs could never do you like me." She said purposely to poke at the two alphas on either side of me.

"I guarantee you nobody can do our omega like us." Edward replied, smirking and looking down at me. They haven't even touched me like that yet but I somehow knew that he wasn't bluffing.

"Alright! I think it's time to go now!" I exclaimed as blush crept up to my cheeks.

"Ugh, boo you whore!" Thaleia exclaimed, and we both began to laugh after at the very confused faces Marcel and Edward made.

"It's from a movie, you wouldn't get it. Let's go alphas." I giggled as we began to walk out of the door.

"Be safe!" My roommate exclaimed as we left.