Preparing for the visit

Start from the beginning

Jean Bart: put some clothes on Stupide!

Forest: Shit not again!

Forest went to his room and put on some clothes. Jean Bart sighed as she looked at the stunned Dunkerque. She was not affected seeing her commander half naked. After all She had seen him like that so many times. Doesn't mean that she doesnt like the eye candy.

Forest: Well, I have some guesta coming in here later and I was wondering If you would mind making some sweets for us.

Jack: and a cake! Her majesty loves Cake.

Forest: Thanks Jack!

Dunkerque nodded and smiled while Jean Bart scowled. Commander was now inviting people to his base and it was not her.

Jean Bart: Tch! Have fun with your guests then.

Forest: Also Jean Bart, You and the others will be invited. and I hope you will make me some sweets as well.

Jean Bart smiled as she reached thed door. She was happy that Forest didn't see her happy face. She will make him the greatest dessert later. He smiled as he watched the two leave.

Windle-chan: Queen?

Zeppy: Did Va- I mean the stupid ape make up with Queen Elizabeth and the Royal navy?

Jack: nope! Daddy is talking about someone else. They are visiting from Chaldea

Abigail: Chaldea? You mean yhe same organization Miss Gudako, Mash and Mister Gudao is?

Jack: Yup! Daddy is a former master There.

Windle-chan/Zeppy/Hiei-chan: Chaldea?

Forest: Well kiddies. Chaldea is an organization dedicated to protecting and preserving the course of human history and human survival. It is located somewhere near the antartic.

Zeppy: I see. I, I mean I'm surpised t-that an ape like you k-knows that.

Hiei-chan: hey father if you are a master then who are your servants.

Windle-Chan: Ja. I am curious as well.

Forest: Well all French servants are mine along with Nero Claudius, Cu Chulainn, Hans Christian Andersen, Ookita Souji, Nobunaga Oda, Mata Hari, Mysterious heroine X alter, Kotarou Fuuma, Kotomine Shirou and Hassan-I-sabah of the Cursed arm. Oh also Sakaki Kojirou.

Windle-chan: Wait! Mata Hari, You mean the spy that used her body to gather information!

Zeppy: eep! I was right you were a pervert!

Jack: Hey! Dont insult daddy or miss Margaretta. She is a nice person and Daddy will never flirt with her.

Forest: Of course. contrary to popular belief I dont just flirt with everybody. Besides Mata Hari is like a sister to me.

Windle-chan: I see.

(meanwhile)

We see Dunkerque along with the french ship girls along with Grozny, Avrora, Z23, Nagato, Mutsu, Chapayev, Gangut, Most of Iron blood and some maids of the Royalnavy making sweets.

Belfast: *Smiles* What is this preparation for miss Dunkerque?

Dunkerque: Kapitaime said that her Majesty will be visiting him in the Gulag and Asked us if we could make some sweetsand cake.

Bismarck: Where is Kommandant? I haven't seen him in a while

Eugen: Ja. I have been wondering about that.

Grozny: Brother has been missing for a time.

Nagato: Brother has been sent to a maximum security Gulag.

Mutsu: Mark sent him there due to being a womanizer, Although big brother is just socially awkward.

Belfast: I think it will be best for this to happen. After all Commander will return to the Royal navy once again.

Jean Bart: Tch! That idiot making us work on our day off.

Richeliue: Sister if you do not want to work then I can take care of this.

Jean Bart: I did not say that.

Hiei: Hmm, If he is in prison then why did I see him in the base buying groceries 

Nagato: There is no prison in earth that can contain big brother.

Graf Zeppelin: *purrs* I'll say, He was able to overpower me and bind me with my ropes.

Chapayev: He knows how to escape from any of my locks. He even used some of them against me. *blushes*

Nagato and Mutsu looked at each other and nodded.

Nagato/Mutsu Thought: We will finally have nephews and Nieces!!!

Belfast Thoughts: Fufufu. The commander is mine. Once he returns to royal navy I along with my sisters will 'Educate' him.