"Gillian???"

Gillian Claaxton's POV

"The students that I will mention, please stand up. Willow Densis, William Densis, Phoebe Miracles, Liam Fryxell, Gillian Claaxton, Andrè Havila and Mia Harper. Please, the last three students I mentioned, tour them around school and take care of them don't lose them. Those students may go now."

When Mr. Ace said that, I felt like I completely lost my soul.

'ANIIIIIII THEY'RE SO GONNA BE MAD AT ME' I screamed in my mind.

"Pfft... Stand up now Gillian, you got to tour the new classmates!" Calista said trying not to laugh while she pulled me up.

'Come on Gillian, think of a good alibi!'

"Cal, this cannot be happening... My legs will give in!" I complained and even showed off my legs to make her believe.

"Stop complaining and go!" She told me with authority. That's why I couldn't disobey... I have to follow...

I stumbled up to follow the four new kids and Andre and Mia. I let Andre and Mia tour the new students first. I can't help but notice that these four are hiding... I just hope that none of them will ever hurt Cal... And I happened to notice that Cal's starting to hear the voice.

"YAH GILLIAN! We're splitting up.. you go with Liam!" Andre screamed.

'Liam? The handsome one?'

My head started to hurt.

'Oh no....' I pretended that it wasn't hurting me... I looked around us and I saw Liam squinting his eyes and I saw his hands holding his head.

'I hope my guess is right...' I said in my thoughts. "come on Liam." I hurriedly took his hand and ran to the next building.

Luckily, no one was there, and I pulled Liam to the nearest hidden corner.

"H-hey... What are you doing?!" He asked angrily. "Just do your thing and promise me to protect the girl next to me in class?" I said and hurriedly left him there speechless.

I went to the nearest pillar. There wasn't anyone in sight.

"wolfadrakasform" I said then became a furry, 4-legged animal. Mostly called a wolf.

Calista Forster's POV

Gosh! I can't find Gillian anywhere!

"GILLIAN! GILLIAN!" I screamed.

"What?! Did something happen to you?!" Gillian screamed as she approached me from the... pillar?

'was she hiding?' I thought as a lot of ideas popped up in my head.

"No... but I have something to tell you!" I said with a confused face.

"What? What is it?" She asked while panting and catching her breath.

'Where Have you been?' I wanted to ask, but I decided not to.

"Let's go back to the room first." I said and pulled her back to the room.

"What? What is it?" She asked again.

"Look, I saw the Wind bearer. He saved Mirah. Also, I didn't know you could touch shadow?" I said while gestured my hand to my chin pretending to think.

"R-really? How did you know though?" She asked as if confused.

"I saved Andre from a shadow that was pulling him." I said then looked at her.