Power Crystals???

Start from the beginning

Kingdom of Flare located in the tallest Volcano

Description: Can manipulate and summon fire through his/her hands. When without Elementa, he/she is the leader. Mainly possesses the element Fire itself and Fired up weapons. If transformed into, the bearer's name will be Flair/ Blaze.

Sacred animal: The Dragon

Known bearer:???

Name in personal life:???

Bearer found? Not yet.

(When it says, "Bearer found?" It means if the bearer has turned 16 already. Was the element Fire awoken already?)

The Water Crystal

Color: Blue

Shape: Wave shaped

Item turned into a Headband

Kingdom of Ocea located at the Pacific Ocean

Description: Can summon and manipulate the water. Mainly gets a fight with the bearer of the Fire Crystal. Posses the element Water itself and watery weapons. When transformed into, the bearer's name will be Oceana/ Wavy.

Sacred animal: The Shark

Known bearer:???

Name in personal life:???

Bearer found? Not yet.

The Wind Crystal

Color: Grey

Shape: Windy lines

Item turned into: A bracelet

Kingdom of Air located at the Sky

Description: Can summon and manipulate Wind. Can summon up storms and hurricanes. Possesses the Wind element itself. When transformed into, the bearer's name will be Sky.

Sacred animal: The Eagle

Known bearer:???

Name in personal life:???

Bearer found? ???

The Earth Crystal

Color: Green

Shape: Circle with a tree shape inside.

Item turned into: A bracelet

Kingdom of Nature located at a Rainforest

Description: Can summon and manipulate the trees, the plants, and any other things. Can summon up Earth giants and absorb power through the Earth. Possesses the Earth element itself and Earth weapons. Mainly gets along with animals. When transformed into, bearer's name will be Flora/ Flor.

Sacred animal: The Wolf

Known bearer: ???

Name in personal life: ???

Bearer found?: Not yet.

Adding up, the worthy bearer's of the Power Crystals do not know about their capabilities and power until they reach their 16th birthday. When it turns to their birthday, they will receive the power crystal item and will release a powerful signal to inform Elementa that a crystal had been awoken. When that happens, Elementa will go straight to that bearer's dream and train them there. They will be trained to protect the world as much as possible. Of course the bearers have personal lives but it's their decision whether or not they should let the other bearers know about it. Only Elementa knows about it. Elementa herself also has a personal life of course. She has a personal life with her family. But let's not jump into that first. Now, if the bearer receives the crystal and gets trained by Elementa, they will learn how to hide the Power Crystal so that no one will know.

"With great power comes with great responsibility"

Author's note:

this is the reason why i haven't been uploading on My Clumsy Girl hehehe... but i promised myself i'd finish this first cause this was started way before My Clumsy girl... If you don't like it, please comment! anyways, if you like this story line, please share it to other people! 

STAY SAFE EVERYONEEEEE~~~~