Power Crystals???

"power crystals?"

In an UnOrdinary world, far, far away from our planet Earth... There's a world where there are six realms. The light realm, the Dark realm, the Fire realm, The water realm, the sky realm, the nature realm, and the human realm. There were 6 kings and queens for the realms. As the human realm posses no power, the 5 other kings and queens promised that they will send their own children to protect the human realm when the time of danger comes. unfortunately, some shadow-creatures had gone rouge. The kings and queens all approved to let their kids turn 16 first and train them first. They send off the Light king's and dark queen's eldest daughter to find and train them. Hello everybody! and welcome to our world!

The four power crystals are kept safe together by the element guardian, Elementa... But she herself possesses two power crystals... Those Power Crystals are also a sign of royalty. Those who possess it are kings/queens of the knows element. She possesses the "Light crystal" and the "dark crystal". She was said to keep them safe until the worthy "power crystal bearers" turn 16 years old... There are six power crystals altogether. There's Light, Dark, Fire, Water, Wind and Earth. Let's start off by introducing each power crystal and its known bearer first.

The Light Crystal

Color: Yellow

Shape: Sun shaped

Item turned into: A necklace

Kingdom of Starla located at the shiniest part of the Earth

Description: Can control any source of light. Mainly possesses Light beams and Weapons created by Light. If transformed into, the bearer's name will turn into Layla/ Ray.

Known bearer: Elementa

Name in personal life: ???

The Dark Crystal

Color: Black

Shape: Cloud shaped

Item turned into: A necklace

Kingdom of Darkness located at the darkest part of the Earth

Description: Can block light. Can make their opponents own world dark. Mainly possesses Dark smoke and weapons. If transformed into, the bearer's name will turn to Blaire/ Blade.

Known bearer: Elementa

Name in personal life: ???

The Shadow Combine Crystal

Color: Yellow and black

Shape: Sun and a cloud

Item turned into: Necklace

Description: Elementa combined the Light and Dark element. When Light goes to Dark, it'll form a shadow, there for, Elementa can posses the powers of the Light Crystal, the Dark Crystal and also have the power to manipulate shadows. If transformed into, bearer's name will turn into Elementa since it's the most powerful and also known for being a keeper.

Known bearer: Elementa

Name in personal life:???

The Fire Crystal

Color: Red

Shape: Fire shaped

Item turned into: A watch