Bonus Quotes: Gusu, His Real Home

“ CLOUD RECESSES ”

Yunmeng has sun warmed lakes and fragrant Lotus. While Cloud Recesses didn't have.

Yunmeng has cliff were you can shoot kites from the sky. While Cloud Recesses didn't have.

Yunmeng has disciples to look up when someone is missing. While Cloud Recesses didn't have.

Yunmeng has Lotus lake were you can pick Lotus sprouts. While Gusu only has Emperor's Smile.

Yunmeng has warm tones, summer afternoons, and lively marketplace. While Gusu has a calm dawn, fresh chilled air and sense of peace that settled into every crease and crevice.

Yunmeng has anything that Wei Wuxian's need. While Cloud Recesses has Thousands of Sect rules that will kill him until death

Yunmeng is his home, while Cloud Recesses could never be truly Wei Wuxian's home.

Yunmeng has Jiang Cheng, Jiang YanLi, Madam Yu, and Uncle Jiang. While Cloud Recesses were only have a Second Jade of GusuLan, known for his grace and cold attitude.
He is Lan WangJi with icy glim sword.
He is Lan WangJi with a cold expression and snow white forehead ribbon.
The one who will believed and stood by your side when everyone's feared, flattered, hated, spurned, and loathed you.
He is Lan WangJi that will loved you for the rest of his life.