My Happiness

Wei Ying , My Life, My Only Happiness…

Let me apologize in advance, I am not always easy to get along with or easy to understand. There will be times you question what I am thinking and even more times you will question why you chose me. I only ask one thing, stay. I will not always be perfect, but stay with me in the times you see my imperfections and the times life gets rough for us.

Starting right now, I promise.

I promise to make you smile after a long day at cultivation

I promise to be your best friend in your times of need.

I promise to love you through the good times and the bad.

I promise to see your flaws and still view you as the perfect man.

I look forward to the days we can just lay around the house, laugh all day and be content with each other’s company.

I hope we have romance, but I also hope there will be days we can just stay at Gusu Lan and have a few wines. Our nights alone will be better than our nights out. You will be my best friend, my partner in crime, my husband and my forever. This may seem like many expectations but I have no doubt you will fulfill every one of them.

You will be the man my uncle hopes you are because his opinion means the world to me. I hope when you ask him for my hand in marriage there is no doubt in his mind that you are the right man.

I hope you get along with my brother because his approval will definitely be the hardest to get.

For years, he was my protector against everything wrong in this world. For him to put all his trust in you will be difficult for him, but it is something that will need to happen. For my sake, build a great relationship with my brother and uncle so none of you are threatened by my relationship with the others.
Since I was a little  I dreamed about Happy family, And a Husband and their happily ever after.

I know our relationship will not always be perfect, but I hope you will fight for me. Fight for our happily ever after. Be my partner in this messed up world, We save our relationship from the hurt and pain we encounter in the future. Be the one I want to run to when things go wrong, and know that I will always be there for you when things go wrong.
I dream that I am enough.

That I make you a kind of happy you didn’t know before you met me and that it makes you never want to remember what life was like without me. That you look at me every day and remember why you married me. That every day I remain the man you fell in love with.

You will be the kind of person that enjoys the simple things in life, like late night drinking, talking with the bunnies, hangout with the Childes,  You will be the kind of man that shows me off to your friends and family. You will believe in me the days I cannot believe in myself. You will love me the times I cannot love myself.

I better myself every day just so one day I am good enough for you..
Wei ying… My Wei Ying… Please come back to me…