Soulmate

Wei Ying,

I forget about all my worries and I just keep thinking about you and how adorable and wonderful you are. Maybe this is too emotional for you, but you know that I am like this and that there is nothing I can do about it. You love me for who I am and that's what matters the most.

Thinking back to our beginnings and to our first duel and the way we would play with each other's swords at the roof , hoping that no one could see us... they were the most beautiful scenes in my life.

There was nothing that could've made me doubt the fact that we're meant to be. We are meant to be together. Forever.

Want to know why?

Because we have loved each other from the very beginning and we will keep on loving each other forever.
Because you are my soulmate.

You will always be the sun in my sky, the river that runs through my soul, and the very air I breathe.

I'm right here. Can't you feel me? Can't you hear me?

I'm that thumping sound in your chest that tells you to stay alive. I am always there, with you. If you miss me, remember that I am right there listening to you.

Remember that I am in every word you utter and every breath you take.

Don't worry, Wei Ying. Our long distance relationship will only be stronger and stronger because our two souls and our two hearts are one.
Our love is powerful and there's no distance in the world that will change it.

If you want to hug me and kiss me, I will be there by your side in a few days. We can do this! I miss you, too much.

It feels like seconds are hours and hours are years.

Sometimes I even cry knowing that you are miles away from me, but just remember that you are everything that I need in my life, and all the joy and happiness I need fits right into your smile. So don't be sad. We'll be together soon.

We'll continue laughing our asses off together and talking till the early hours until our bodies get tired and we finally fall asleep.

We will meet again sooner than you think and hours will start feeling like seconds. I miss you and I love you. See you soon!

No matter what I do or say, I just can't stop thinking about you.

It's sweet torture to know that we are physically apart and at the same time so close to each other because our hearts beat as one.

Sometimes I think I will lose my mind from all that thinking about our irresistible looking, walking along the field playing with bunnies, laughing, and making love every time as if it's the last.

As much as I feel in pain when recalling it, at the same time I enjoy every second of it because only then am I truly alive.

Only then do I feel like you're there with me and no one and nothing will take you away from me. You are my moon, my sun, my everything. If the whole world was to disappear and it was only you and me left, I would be the happiest person in the world because you're everything I need and more. Love you Wei Ying...

Do you love as I love you????