Missing You

Flashback:

Wei Wu Xian questions Lan Wang Ji about their promise to fight evil and protect the weak together, which gets makes Lan Wang Ji hesitate in stopping him. Wei Wu Xian laments that he wasn’t able to stop the Lanling Jin Sect from killing innocent people and hopes stop them from continuing to do so now. He tells Lan Wang Ji that if one day they fight, he wishes that Lan Wang Ji be the one he fights because if he were to die, he would rather be killed by Lan Wang Ji. Lan Wang Ji then steps to the side and lets them leave.

****

I’ve been hearing that you’re doing well much better than before. I’ve heard that you’re working on your future, trying to make a name for yourself. I just want you to know that I’m very, very proud of you, My Yilling Patriarch….

Jin Ling’s birthday came and went. You seem happier now without me by your side. After all, your happiness is all I’ve wanted for you since as long as I’ve met you. It’s been so long since I’ve seen you smile, and I miss it. I cannot lie…

Your laugh, Your Childishness..

Your temperamental…

Your Kindness towards others…

I know all your sacrifices to the Wen people…

They say that time heals all wounds, but I don’t know about this one. In such a short amount of time, you impacted my life in a way that no one else ever could. I’ll never forget it, and I never want to forget it. I’ll always be thankful for you.

Some people ask me how you have been doing, but the truth is, I don’t even know. Others inform me on how you’re doing, and it stings when they first mention your name. But when they tell me that you’re doing well with serving people  and with life itself, I feel a little bit better.

You have wanted to be content with your life for so long, and it seems that now you finally are, and I am happy for you. I really am. I wish I could experience it with you, though, but that’s just the way life goes., Sorry for not granting my promise. I’m too weak, Yes Definitely weak..

You make me feel homesick for you. I know you’re not going here at Gusu,
I still sleep with tears for the chance you come back.. I open the window hoping for your visitation just in case. It has been three months, and I thought I was doing fine. We hadn’t talked. I hadn’t seen you.

I thought I had moved on.
But, one night, on an aimlessly walking…

I realized I loved you and I needed you. That’s when I knew I was never over you at all. It’s like everything I loved had become everything I lost.

“You didn’t lose him, he lost you,” – My Uncle says when he saw me crying in tears.

I want to scream that it is my fault…Letting you go is my biggest mistake.
The universe was not fighting for us to be together.

We were so wrong for each other, but at the time I didn’t see it. or maybe not. Maybe you’re the right person but the timing is what was so wrong. I am in pain all the time, but one day I won’t be anymore.

If someone would’ve warned me from the beginning that I could have you, but I would not be able to keep you, I still would’ve gone through with it. You were worth every single moment, no matter how short. It doesn’t matter if our love lasts forever. It only matters that we were once lucky enough to have it.

I still waiting you my Dearest Wei Ying…