Delusional Lan Zhan

Wei Ying...

I know that we’ve both done something wrong and if My Uncle insulted you, I’m really sorry.

That wasn’t our intention, though I can’t guarantee that I won’t do that again in the future.

I am very emotional and knowing that I’m fighting with you gets me to the point of crying and yelling, because it hurts. It hurts to argue with you. It hurts because you have no idea how much I love you.

Fighting with someone you love is like hurting yourself because they are a part of you. And that’s exactly how I feel about you. I beg you to forgive me if I did something wrong and I will do the same for you.

I just want you to think of our good times when we selflessly share joy with each other. And, my love, I need you to understand that bad times are also part of this journey called love and I will never let anything come in our way, let alone a trivial argument.

I know that both of us need our space right now, but remember that I love you. And every time you think about that argument, remember that you’re a part of my life and I couldn’t imagine living without you.

My heart breaks knowing that you’re probably hurt and I love you so much that I can’t even put it into words. I don’t want you to feel bad because of me. When you hurt, I hurt. I’m so sincerely sorry. I love you.

I think about you every day and night and I pray that God gives you strength and patience while we’re separated.

I miss you so much that I really can’t find the right words to express it. My love for you grows every second and hour we’re apart, and I can’t wait to see how time stops when I finally see you.

Whenever you feel hopeless, just know that there are people out there who love you so much and can’t wait to see you.

Just think of the time as something that will pass so soon (sooner than anticipated) and let my kisses and hugs warm you for the time in between.

I want you to know that you’re always on my mind and I’ll keep sending you love and strength to help you go through this. I love you!

But your Lan Zhan is Suffering ...

I really want to see you..