"We're just glad Winger is gone, ribbit,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey guys," You yawned as your heat was now over. The group was sitting on the sun bathing rocks and were talking.
"Where's Eri?" You asked sitting down with them.
"Oh, she's with Ruffrunner trying to fly with her," Dart said giggling.

"Yeah, and maybe they'll be seen at the flower's caves," Pouncer grinned. You sighed at hit their heads slightly.
"Don't bully your brother," They smiled and ran off.
"So... do you guys want to go back?" You asked them.
"Well, we've seen all of your home. And it's really great, it's your choice," Izuku said fumbling with his fingers.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to get back to land, we'll leave at dawn," You smiled at them as you laid on your back.
"Wait until you see this, lay down," They did and the sun fully sets, and the sky started to be filled with green, blue, and pink waves of light.

"Woah..." Koda said in awe. Todoroki's eyes were filled with wonder as Tokoyami only nodded.
"So beautiful!" Uraraka exclaimed. Asui nodded in agreement as Izuku was smiling at it. Bakugou only tsked and looked away.
"This was the only way I could see the outside," You said.

"(Y/N), did you ever left your home before you came to our home?" Iida asked.
"No, I was never allowed. But then my 1600 birthday, I came to the human world, and first impressions was bad," You shrugged and closed your eyes.

"But I'm glad, because if it wasn't, I would've never met any of you guys," You mumbled, going to sleep as the group were watching the sky. You turned over and scooted closer to Todoroki, who paused and slowly put his arms on you.
"The hell are you doing icy hot?" Bakugou growled.

"Warming her up," He slyly said as the group glared at him.
"Todoroki, you can't do that," Izuku whispered as to try and not wake you up.
"Why not? After what happened, she needs a hug," He smirked pulling you closer to him.

"Icy hot bastard, I'll show you a hug," Bakugou grabbed your waist and pulling you closer to him instead.
"You two! Stop trying to pull her like a doll! She's not," Iida scolded them.
"Oh please four eyes, I see the way you all look at her." Bakugou scowled.

"Well then, you should let me hug her, ribbit," Asui said.
"No me!" Uraraka whined.
"Can... I do it?" Koda asked shyly.
"Only the lights can combine with the darkness," Tokoyami glared.

"Come on guys, I should do it!" Izuku argued.
"How about!" Everyone looked at Iida.
"We can cuddle her together?" He suggested. They all looked at each other and at you, at which you were snuggling yourself against the ground.
"As long as (Y/N) is safe," Todoroki nodded.

Bakugou tsked and moved himself so that the rest can scoot in to cuddle.
"If I see anyone touch her in the wrong place, I'll kill you," He threatened. They ignored him and you were all in a cuddle pile. The three siblings and Eri watched on and were giggling.
"Hey Eri, do you think they'll win (Y/N)'s heart?" Dart asked her.

"I'm not sure, mommy is strong, and can fight off so many villains. I don't think she needs anyone," She mumbled leaning against Ruffrunner.
"Yeah, but we always felt like (Y/N) needs someone. It was mostly because she didn't really have any friends here," Pouncer said.

"Yep. Since she's the next alpha, everyone had these expectations for her, and due to that, most dragons thought that she wouldn't have time for anyone. So they stayed away from her." Ruffrunner sighed sadly for his big sister.
"Because of that, the only affection she got was from us and mom and dad. She didn't know first thing of love, nevertheless romantic affections." Eri looked at Dart, and back at you.

"So she doesn't know if someone loves her romantically?" The three nodded.
"Yeah, so she out all her love on caring for us, and you. But now there are humans that want to be with her, and we want what's best for our big sister," Ruffrunner smiled.
"Yeah! But if they make any wrong moves on her, we'll crush them!" Pouncer cracked his knuckles.

"So who do you think will win her heart?" Eri asked them.
"I think Izuku, because they spend so much time together," Pouncer said.
"No, I think Bakugou, but since he hurt her, he'll have to prove himself that he's worthy for her," Dart suggested.
"I think Kirishima, he's so 'manly', and he's a kind human," Pouncer said.

"I think Lemillion, mommy told me he was a charming human," Eri smiled at the memory.

"Psssh, or maybe Todoroki!"

"Or maybe she like girls too! Like Jiro or Uraraka!"

"What about Shinso? Asui?"

"Could be, or Koda! He's kind and shy!"

"Or Iida, they're both understanding in situations and have a soft spot!"

"Or Kaminari, Yaoyorozu? Oh! How about Aizawa?"

"Either way, (Y/N), will know who she'll choose, and we'll be happy for her no matter what,"

"Yeah!"
________________________________
Ha! You're siblings and Eri are playing matchmaker!
Also I got Beastars x reader published! Go read it! If you want.... not forcing you 🥺👉🏽👈🏽

Qotd:
Who do you think, is truly the ideal partner for (Y/N)? Don't worry, I'll try and put more love interests involved.