Happily ever after

~•Sadly this is the end, I am so proud of myself for finishing this, and for not making it like almost every other fanfic where it's set in high school, but most of those are great stories tbh. I hope you enjoy this ending my lovelies -Bumblebee🐝✨•~ P.S. I really only added the song for one part of it sjsjjdjdj. Skip to :56 and end at 2:06.

We were excited running through the forest. Hand in hand. We decided to leave in the evening, right after the sun set. We were running for a while. Not from anything really, just running to find the right place, we needed to find the right time, and the right moment. We found the exact place we were when we had our first real kiss.

They were thankful that they stayed with each other even though some times were hard~

We looked into each other's eyes, soaking in our last moment on earth till we hopefully, went into that afterlife we longed to be. Gerard seemed scared. "Hey, if we have each other then we will both be fine."

Even at the end their love was stronger than, the day that they first met they'd say,

When the world's not perfect, when the worlds not kind, if we have each other then we'll both be fine, I will be your lover and I'll hold your hand, you should know I'll be there for you~

"I love you." We both whispered in sync, before we kissed, then softly he pressed his lips to mine. I melted, I was so excited I felt like I would explode.

The fireflies around us started circling, the world around us spinning, then red, all I saw was....,red I knew my eyes were closed but I couldn't open them. Did we do it? I opened my eyes, I saw Gerard, he was playing with my hair smiling widely and humming softly, he was wearing something different...not what I usually saw him in a pink hoodie, he had a flower tucked behind his ear. He smiled at me. "You're awake." He said softly, I sat up taking in our surroundings. "D-Did we do it?" I asked, hope in my tone of voice. "Yes Frankie, we did it!" He said enthusiastically. I was filled with, happiness. I hugged him tightly he hugged me back. "God I love you." He said, I grinned. "I love you too." And I kissed him softly, Gerard stood up and helped me up, taking my hand was we roamed our new happily ever after.

You should know I'll be there for you~

~•Wow, how's that for an ending, I actually love how I used this part of Alec Benjamin's song If we have each other. I'm sad about ending it but all good things must come to an end. Bye for now my lovelies -Bumblebee🐝✨•~