A cute chapter

~•Okay so I'm going to make this fluffy so people can recover from those sad chapters. Enjoy my lovelies - Bumblebee🐝✨•~ P.S. I will tell you when it's best to play the song.

*Gerard's POV*

Frank was talking to Mikey and Pete somewhere, the problem with this place is that it has so much rooms that you have to follow the noise of the talking or laughing. Eventually Frank started laughing and then everyone else did, it made me smile but I made sure to run to where they were so that I wouldn't be stuck, I found where they were I went into the room. Frank was rolling on the floor Pete was too, then Mikey looked at me with a face that said 'help me' I giggled and sat down. Eventually both Frank and Pete calmed down and we started talking again Frank was rambling and I was looking at him, I ended up spacing out while looking at him, thinking about what I was planning on doing, I know it's cliche but I wanted to take him on a date kinda, we were ghosts and couldn't go out out but I wanted to take him to that place we went and just hang out with him, just the two of us. It was going to be nice, then I was going to ask him to be mine, yeah we already acted like we were dating, I wanted it to be official, but of course only Mikey and Pete would know, we would have no one else to tell- my thoughts were interrupted when Mikey coughed to get my attention, my head shot in his direction and Mikey gave me a look, you know that type of look when someone expects you to do something you promised them to do, that look. A blush creeps up my neck. I look away at the floor pouting a bit. Frank was still rambling about whatever he was talking about. Then Mikey asks me fairly loudly "So Gee are you going to do it?" He said smiling at me. I just about started yelling at him, but I didn't. "Mikey shut up!" I whisper yelled. He just giggled "See he didn't hear me." He said pointing at Frank, I looked at him and he was indeed still rambling. I sighed in relief, if he did hear I would of flipped my shit. I decided to listen to what Frank was saying. He said something about his family, saying that they loved him to death and he felt bad about being stupid and getting himself killed, Pete was just sitting there listening nodding and asking him to continue, you see, I just wanted to get this over with but Frank was talking for a while. So I just sat there anxiously waiting, I didn't even realize he had stopped and was trying to get my attention. I looked at him. His head was tilted his green eyes looking into mine, he had a confused look on his face. I smiled at him, he looked really cute. "Uh sorry I kinda spaced out." I looked around to see that both Mikey and Pete had left. "So, you had something to ask me?" He said confusion in his voice. I immediately got nervous. "Uh yeah." I said a blush burning my cheeks. "Ask away he said sitting in front of me. I took a deep breath and tried to form words, I was a nervous wreck. "Well I was wondering if you wanted to go into that forest with the cliff and stuff, with me." He smiled. "Like a date?" He questioned. "Yeah, like a date." "Yesyesyesyesyes!" He said tackling me in a hug. I smiled wrapping my arms around him he rested his chin right below my collar bone and smiled at me. We stayed like that till someone came in and Frank looked up smiling "Hey Mikey." He said. I looked up to see Mikey standing over us. I smiled at him showing my teeth and he smiled back. "Awe your teeth are so small, it's cute!" Frank gushed. I giggled. Mikey sighed. "Stop being all lovey dovey around me." He groaned. "You're all lovey dovey with Pete around me." I sassed back. He just sighed and left the room. Frank and I laughed then looked at each other there was a long pause. Us looking into each others eyes, my eyes flicked to his lips then his eyes then back and forth. Eventually he looked at mine too and I decided to break that gap but before I could Mikey barged in and interrupted us we both got frustrated and looked at him. He was just standing there looking at us till he said "You guys better go on that date now before those teenagers try and hunt for ghosts again." We both giggled and got up walking out of the room and heading to the forest. He grabbed my hand swinging our intertwined hands back and fourth. I knew this was going to be a good night.

*Frank's POV*
(Play the song)
I was swinging our hands as we were walking. Gerard and I weren't talking but it was a very peaceful silence. When we got there he had finally spoken up. "So what do you want to do?" I thought for a moment. "We could just chill and do whatever." I smiled, he smiled too. He grabbed both of my hands and smiled softly, I smiled too. He said that we should sit on the edge of the cliff and watch the sunset when it sets, in the mean time I decided to braid his hair, I was humming a song softly. Gerard was sitting while I was braiding random strands of hair together he was also humming a song, I stopped humming to hear what he was humming. It sounded nice. "What are you humming?" He stopped. "Oh remember that song I told you I wrote?" I smiled. "Yeah." I was still braiding his hair. "I still haven't finished it, I feel like something is missing." I tilted my head a bit. "Do you want to sing it to me?" He looked to the side a bit so he could kind of see me. "Sure." I went back to braiding his hair, he starting singing softly and he sounded like an angel. He got to a part where he stopped, he had said, "What's the worst that I could say, things are better if I stay." He seemed to be thinking, I had a feeling to chime in, so I did. "So long and goodnight." He turned his head and we both repeated it. "So long and goodnight." He smiled I still had some of his hair in my hands but I decided to let go because he had turned his whole body around so he was now facing me. "I like that." He had continued singing adding those lyrics. "So long and goodnight." To his song. He turned back around so I could take the braids out, leaving his hair a bit wavy, it was cute. The sun was starting to set and he wanted to watch it. Soon we were sitting at the edge of the cliff and swinging our feet back and fourth, it was even more beautiful with the sun setting you could see it so well and how the colors lit up the sky, I could see orange, yellow, pink, a light purple. The clouds cascaded the sky, the lighting making them have a hint of blue to them. The bright orange sun right on the horizon, while the beautiful scenery of the lake, and the trees, even the waterfall to the side of it, everything about it was truly beautiful. I was in awe seeing all of that at once. Gerard had looked at me admiring my state of awe. "It's beautiful isn't it." I smiled. "Yeah, everything about it is." He had grabbed my hand running his thumb over mine, I turned and smiled at him. I enjoyed this, no Mikey to barge over here and ruin the moment. I bet Gerard was enjoying this as much as I was. We ended up with me in between his legs and my back to his chest, he was playing with my hair and we were talking about the funeral. But I randomly thought of something I haven't found out about him yet, I never asked his age, I knew he was young I just didn't know exactly how old he was. "Hey, uh what age were you when you died?" He stopped but continued after answering. "Twenty five, how about you?" I smiled. "I was twenty one" He was only four years older than me, well if he didn't die when he had we would of had a huge age gap, he died centuries ago. But we both died young. "So Frank, do you miss anyone you knew?" I frowned a bit. "Yeah, I miss Ray and Ryan, my mom, even Jet. Hopefully he is more happy now that he is with Ray." I could feel Gerard smile. "I'm sure he is." The both of us didn't realize that the sun was all the way down Gerard looked at me and smiled. "Come with me."
We were walking for a while I was starting to wonder where he was taking me. "Okay we are here." I looked around to see a swamp, fireflies were everywhere. Wherever you stepped a few of them would fly into the air it was beautiful. Gerard grabbed my hands and smiled at me playfully. I returned it and he started spinning me around. It was fun we were spinning each other around enjoying ourselves. Gerard ended up tripping on something and we both fell. We both bursted into a fit of laughter, we both stopped eventually. We were both grinning at each other so lovestruck that we felt like the only ones there, like it was just the two of us in the world we were both stuck on. I jumped on him kissing him passionately he kissed back. That time it felt like a real kiss, not like the last where he was a ghost and I was alive, not where I could barely even feel it, it was more alive, I almost felt like that if we didn't pull away we would be pulled into a light I saw in the corner of my eye. We pulled away grinning again. We lay next to each other watching the stars, it was a pretty sight. "I think I love you." I smiled. "I think I love you too." We shared a kiss again.

~•How's that for a cute chapter? I really like it. I hope you enjoyed it, see you later lovelies -Bumblebee🐝✨•~