A funeral

~•sfgffgg I thought Helena would fit this chapter. This chapter is sad and probably going to be short.•~

Today was the day I was going to my funeral, I find it weird to go to my own funeral but oh well. Gerard was going to go with me because I knew that I would get sad and I wanted some emotional support.
We got there and we were early so I stood by my own coffin it read so long and goodnight on the top, I smiled at that. The priest was waiting somewhere else, he started playing some sad Christian music, see that's what I don't like about funerals they turn on that music just to make you sad. People started crowding around the door and the priest opened the coffin, I cringed at my body in there, I've seen myself look better, but I mean I was dead.
People started walking up. The first person was Ryan, we had become great friends and I felt sad for him, he looked like a mess, his boyfriend Brendon standing beside him comforting him, they walked away after saying their final goodbyes. Then Ray, god he looked worse than Ryan did. Then he did something I didn't expect. He put Pansy in the coffin with me, I didn't expect him to actually do that, "What did he just do?" Gerard questioned. "Long ago, I told him I wanted to be buried with my guitar, Pansy, I didn't expect him to take that seriously." I said smiling a bit. "Ray looks ill." Gerard told me with a frown. "That's what losing a loved one and not taking it so well looks like." I say frowning. Christa hugged him, comforting him, and after saying the lyrics to a song I wrote, "So long and goodnight, Frank." I almost cried. "So long and goodnight." I whispered. "Why did he say that?" Gerard looked confused. "It's part of a song I was writing, I never finished it though." He smiled a bit. "Was there anymore to it?" "No, I only came up with those lyrics." He looked at me and smiled. I looked at him and smiled back. "I wrote a song before I died, it was for my grandma. I'll have to sing it to you." I smiled, then looked to see....my mom... "ma.." I whispered. Now she, she looked like a wreck, her hair was a mess and her eyes were all puffy and red. I reached out to put my hand on her cheek but Gerard stopped me. "You might not want to do that." He said so I put my hand down. I looked at her again and she was trying not to cry while saying something I tried to listen closely but all I could make out was "I love you." Before her voice cracked and she started crying. My grandma hugged her while trying not to cry too.  A tear rolled down my cheek, Gerard held my face in his hand wiping the tears from under my eyes, I looked at him, into his eyes, he looked back into mine, I smiled weakly and hugged him. He hugged back twisting my hair between his fingers whispering sweet nothings into my ear. Once I calmed down we stood in the same spot while I looked to see who all I knew that I didn't see. I saw my aunt, uncle, little cousins. A lot of different family. I had a big family. "So, I'm guessing that you have a big family?" He questioned me. "Yep." I said smiling. "I didn't expect them to come all the way from Jersey though." He looked at me surprised. "You moved here all the way from New Jersey?!" "Yep." I said smiling at him. He just giggled and we payed attention to what everyone was saying and stuff like that.
Eventually we left and went back to the asylum to see that it was closed off, probably meaning that someone had requested for it to be torn down. "Oh no, what are we going to do now?"

~•So....I don't like funerals so this was hard to write but I finished it! I hope you guys liked it! I got sad while editing it tbh. Bye for now my lovelies - Bumblebee🐝✨•~