Lovey Dovey

~•That last chapter was cute, the song fit well. But this chapter will be just a mutual one. Enjoy my lovelies -Bumblebee🐝✨•~

*Frank's POV*

Gerard and I got back from our little date. On our way back he asked me to be his boyfriend and of course I said yes. We were being lovey dovey all night, Mikey and Pete could tell we were dating. Eventually Mikey pulled me aside and Pete had pulled Gerard aside, I was very confused at first. "So, how did it go?" Mikey asked smiling at me. I blushed. "It was amazing." I smiled. "Ok, details?" So I told him all about it. Once I finished Gerard and Pete came in I smiled at Gerard he smiled back.

*Gerard's POV*
Pete had pulled me aside, into another room, he asked me how it went, I told him everything, he smiled. "He's way better than the last." I smiled. "Yeah, he really likes me too, that guy, Bert, just wanted me for the sex." I frown. Pete puts his hand on my shoulder. "Hey it's okay I doubt Frank would do that to you, actually I think you would top man." I blushed and told him to stop. He just chuckled. "I hope he's the one for you." Pete says smiling as we head over to the room Frank and Mikey are in. We walk in and Frank smiles at me I smile back. Pete goes over Mikey and kisses him, I make a gagging face and frank giggles.

*Frank's POV*
Gerard and I have been all affectionate ever since we went on that date, a few weeks ago, right now I was leaning into his side while his arms are wrapped around me. I feel like I'm on cloud nine. Mikey and Pete have been more affectionate now that Gerard and I are dating. I guess that they feel that it won't be as weird if we're dating. Gerard kissed my head and whispered in my ear if I wanted to go into a different room, just the two of us. I smiled and said yes. We said bye and went into a separate room. Gerard and I decided to discuss what we were going to do. "We could go on another date if you want, make the time perfect, then just let it happen." He smiled. "Sounds like a plan." I grinned, he returned it. He pressed his forehead against mine and we stayed like that for a while, foreheads pressed together, my arms around his neck, and his around my waist, eyes closed, enjoying the moment.
"Do you promise you'll do this with me and stay?"
"I promise."
He smiled and kissed me.