Am i dead?

•~You don't have to read this with the song this was just the first song I thought of. What a cliffhanger eh? I hope you guys are excited. Enjoy my lovelies -Bumblebee🐝✨•~

~•Warning sensitive topics are mentioned in this chapter•~

I felt pain, unbearable pain, like something was stabbing into my back but also crushing all my bones. It fucking hurts. I wanted to say something but I couldn't, I wanted to open my eyes but I couldn't....was this it? was the earth done with me? Would death come and take me away? I was getting weaker by the second I could feel that death was coming closer and closer....till everything came into vision.
I open my eyes to see Gerard crying on Mikeys shoulder. Mikey looks at me and smiles. They look so clear, like they are human again. I look around ok I'm clearly inside of the asylum, I look down and I see my dead body, it scared the living shit out of me, I jumped making me fall to the ground causing me to let out a yelp. Both Gerard and Mikey looked at me. "Frank." Gerard said softly making his way towards me, I looked at him, he was even more gorgeous than from when I saw him before. Tears were brimming my eyes, I never thought I would die this young, suddenly tears just start falling. Gerard pulled me into a hug, I hugged back, squeezing him tightly. I eventually calmed down and he lead me somewhere else and Gerard, Mikey, Pete, and I decided to talk. They said that if the authorities found out about this they would either destroy this place or just put up a sign saying no trespassing. I got worried Gerard had told me that they were basically attached to this asylum and would just be roaming the empty lot most likely.

~•Time skip•~

We all heard what sounded like a dog barking and someone calling after the dog, it was weird because no one ever walks their dog around here, it's dangerous it's a road that leads out of the city meaning there are a lot of people going down the road during the day. We heard a whimper and then someone yell my name. "Ray." I breath, he's the last person I want finding my body.

~•So this was short but I'm gonna go ahead and work on the next after publishing this 😌 bye for now my lovelies - Bumblebee🐝✨•~