"Mm. Okay!" Niko brightened up again and began to jump up the stairs to go to the living quarters.

Bulma sighed and leaned against her desk.

"Mom?" Trunks furrowed his brows. "What's wrong?"

Bulma gestured towards the table with chairs a few feet away. She and Trunks sat down, but Niya remained standing, biting her thumb again.

"It's Seventeen, isn't it?" Niya asked. "He did something, didn't he?" With her and Niko nowhere around, there was nothing holding 17 back.

Bulma wore a solemn look. "Yeah. Him and Eighteen," she nodded. She then explained how 17 had given Noemi a week deadline to find Niko and Niya. And after, she explained how 17 and 18 had taken her hostage to find Niko and Niya. She finished by saying how Noemi was almost killed by the Androids. Thankfully, Ken-La had followed them and rescued Noemi, who was on the brink of death, and returned her to Capsule Corp. She was saved and recovered thanks to Ken-La's strong healing techniques, similar to what Niya would use.

By the end, Niya was crying with guilt. "Poor Noemi," she wiped her eyes.

Bulma wore a solemn look and nodded lightly, "Yeah. She's been pretty quiet since, but she always has an angry look on her face."

"I bet," Niya sniffled, pulling her hair back.

Trunks pulled her into his arms for a comforting hug. He, too, wore a solemn look, but anger lingered in his eyes.

"We have to stop them," Niya suddenly spoke up. She pulled away and looked into his eyes, "Now." There was a dark look in her eyes.

Trunks was a bit surprised at her dark words, but he nodded. "I want to end it, too, but we don't know where the--"

"We interrupt this program for an update on the Androids!" the radio on a small table suddenly tuned in. "They're currently attacking BBN Point 49, Parsley City!"

Niya pulled off her sword and blade and set it on the table. She had returned to her attire when they first went to the Past, and so had Trunks.

"Now we know where they are," Niya told him. She looked down at her hand and slipped off her engagement and wedding rings to place them on the table as well. "Let's go."

Trunks studied her expression for a moment. It was hard to read. He slipped his ring off as well. "Okay."

Bulma was taken aback. She had so many questions. "Rings?! Going after the Androids?!"

The couple shared a look.

"Ah, well," Trunks blushed.

Niya blushed as well, "Bulma, we'll explain later! We have to go now!"

Bulma wore a worried look. "Well, alright. But be careful, you two!"

"We will, Mom," Trunks assured as he slipped off his jacket.

They both then flashed into Super Saiyan. The couple nodded to each other before heading off towards Parsley City.

× × ×

During their flight, Niya was quiet with a pensive look.

Trunks looked over at her. She could never bring herself to fight 17. She figured it was cause problems and make their situation harder. If they were on "good terms," the Androids would be more lenient and less aggressive. It had worked so far. But it would end today.

At some point in her life, however, she had loved 17. He was even the father of her child.

Trunks thought of what to say. "You could head back," he suggested. "I can handle them on my own."