Part 7

LEO'S POV

Henry throws a ball of paper at my head as I pace the room.

'How dare she' I seethe

'Relax man. She has a point. You've been in control of everything. You literally told her yesterday that you were getting married after keeping her practically confined to a room for 9 months. She's left the house a total of 2 times. When she's in her room she has literally nothing to do. I'm surprised she's not crazier.'

'Not helping'

My third in command James walks through the door with a file in his hand.

'All the information we could find about the car accident'

'Thanks'

When she was 16 she was a passenger in a car that was struck by a drunk driver. A piece of the car was lodged in her stomach and cause irreparable damage to her uterus that meant she would never be able to have children.

The drunk driver got off with a fine.

Amelia dropped out of school a few months after the accident.

'Do you think she dropped out because she was upset?'

'Leo, if you told my sister at 16 that she would never have the chance to have a child. She'd be destroyed. This poor girl has been through an awful lot in her short life.'

'What should I do?'

'Why don't you put on a special dinner tonight and maybe explain your side of things.'

++++

After plating up dinner I send Lisa to fetch Amelia. The candles on the table are lit, my phones away and all my men have been advised to stay away for the night.

Throwing the covers over the plates, I grab a bottle of Shiraz and pour two glasses, taking a sip from one to calm my nerves.

'What's all this?'

Dressed in a mid length black dress with a thigh split , Amelia looks absolutely breathtaking.

'Dinner for us. So we can relax and chat. Here' I pull out the chair for her which she accepts.

'Did you cook?'

Taking my offering of wine, she looks around the room nervously. Given our last interaction, she probably expects something bad to happen.

'Roast chicken and vegetables with gravy'

'My favourite' she smiles

'Mine too'

'Are you going to sit?' Realising that I'm still standing by her, I take a seat at the other end of the table and motion for her to remove the cover from her plate.

She digs in to the food, instant guilt filling me. I know I don't treat her well, the girl I love is practically starving. Since she arrived, she's gone down two dress sizes according to the measurements Lisa took today.

'Why don't you tell me about yourself Amelia' blush covers her cheeks as she looks up with a mouthful of food, causing a chuckle to escape my lips.

'What do you want to know?'

'Did you have any plans for life? Anything you planned on doing?'

'Eventually I planned on going back to finish high school and then I wanted to run my own business'

'Doing what?'

'Hadn't figured that part out yet. I just knew I wanted to be a successful girl boss.'

We both eat in silence for a few minutes before I notice her empty glass which I fill up.

'What about you? Tell me about yourself'

'My father retired 3 years ago so I took over the role of boss. He now acts as an advisor when required. I have a sister who is pregnant with my nephew, he will eventually take over the empire when I retire. I know you think I'm evil but we do actually help people.'

'That's telling me about your empire, not yourself. How old are you? What do you like to do in your free time?'

'I'm 27 and I love exercising'

'Clearly' she giggles, eyeing my biceps through my shirt.

'Are you ready for dessert?' She looks down as if only just noticing her empty plate.

'Absolutely'

++++

Amelia laughs loudly as she finishes her fourth glass of wine, clearly drunk.

'Dinner was amazing, thank you Leo'

The way she says my name does all sorts of things to me.

'You're welcome my love. Are you ready for bed?'

'Do you have any movies?'

It's midnight but she's truly happy for once and I'd do anything to keep her that way.

'Of course'

She allows me to lead her to the movie room and plops down on the couch as I rifle through the DVDs.

'What do you want to watch?'

'Don't mind' she snuggles into the couch and kicks off her heels as I put on The Simpsons.

I sit next to her but don't touch her and kick off my own shoes. A few minutes in and I can feel her gaze on me, my lip quirks and I turn to her.

'Would you like anything else?'

'You' she whispers as she lunges at me, her lips on mine instantly. Hands on my back, feeling every inch of my muscles as I try to come to terms with what's happening.

'Leo' she purrs, 'touch me.'

'Your wish is my command' my fingers fumble to find the zipper on her dress, growing impatient at my speed she reaches behind and unzips. Wasting no time my hands slide across her bare back, surprised to find her bra-less.

Sliding the straps off her shoulders I marvel at the sight of her, she blushes under my gaze and attempts to cover herself.

'Don't you dare' I take control and lay her down on the couch, pinning her hands above her head. She sucks on her bottom lip as I look over her, enjoying her in this position.

'Leo'

I remove my tie and wrap it around her mouth, goosebumps appear on her skin and her nipples stand more erect than they already were.

'Do you like it when you're at my mercy?' Leaning down so my lips are at her ear, a small moan escapes her lips as my hands travel up the bottom of her dress.

The lace panties that she's wearing are already saturated, my pants get tight from my growing erection.

'Keep your hands where they are' using one hand to stroke her damp underwear and the other to run a thumb over her sensitive nipple. Another moan. Lowering my head so my tongue can flick across her nipple as my other hand continues stroking through her underwear, she comes undone. Her body shaking and her panties getting wetter.

'That has never happened like that before' she whispers after removing the tie from her mouth.

'I'm honoured I could be the one to do that to you' I help her sit up and position her above my now naked cóck. She slams down, startling me but when I look up her head is thrown back in pure pleasure.

Taking back control I roll my hips upwards, meeting her each time she slams down. It only takes a few minutes for us to finish together, our laboured breathing mixing together so we can't distinguish who's is who's. Amelia slips off and lays back on the couch, completely exhausted.

'Come on kitten, I'll take you to bed' her eyes close as I lift her up, still naked except for the scrunched up dress around her waist.

'I love you' I whisper as I kiss her forehead.

A/N just another short, filler chapter but I thought it was nice to have Leo's POV. Make you sympathise with the bad guy? Maybe?