Part 2

Two days have passed since I was taken. Three meals a day have been delivered to the room. The only person to enter my room has been the maid delivering meals and collecting the old trays. I don't eat any food and I drink only from the tap in the bathroom. The boss hasn't come back and I've only left the bed to go to the bathroom.

It's nearing night again, I try my hardest but at most I have gotten 5 hours sleep since I've arrived. Every time I fall asleep, nightmares plague my mind. My stomach no longer grumbles in hunger and my head no longer aches from the lack of sleep.

This is how I will die. Alone and frightened. The meals provided are finger foods so they don't provide me with cutlery which prevents me from stabbing everyone and escaping. A tear escapes my eye as I continue to stare out the window. The door opens behind me but I ignore it, assuming it is the maid with more food.

'I hear you are not eating' I jump and turn to face the boss. He is quite gorgeous - in a psycho kidnapper, murderer type way. He is tan with short brown hair and built well. He's strong. Strong enough to kill someone with his bare hands. I gulp.

'You are under my protection now. You will not be harmed.'

He steps forward when I don't reply and reaches out to touch me, I sink back further into the bed. 'You don't look good' he mutters.

'Being held against your will, will do that to you' my voice cracks after not being used in so long. He chuckles and sits next to me. I look around the room for anything that could help me overpower him, but I find nothing.

'I haven't visited as I've been dealing with your disappearance. We drove your car into a light pole and put a similar body to yours in. The car caught fire and destroyed everything. Your funeral is tomorrow.'

I feel like I'm suffocating. My family thinks I'm dead. No one will look for me because they think I'm dead. 'You monster' I lunge at the man and scratch at his eyes, he is momentarily started so I get a few good seconds to inflict pain before he restrains my arms and pushes himself against my body. His face is scratched up, a few bleeding slightly. Unfortunately he can still see. At least his pretty face won't be so pretty anymore.

'That was a mistake' he throws me on the floor and leaves the room. I run to the bathroom and lock the door, panicking. A few moments later I hear the bedroom door open again, he unlocks the bathroom door - which I didn't know he could do - and grabs me. 'LET ME GO. YOU DIÇK!! UNHAND ME' I throw my fists and feet around as I try and make some form of contact with him. He throws me to the bed, first he handcuffs my feet to the bed and then my wrists. I'm starfished on the bed, flashbacks of his man trying to rape me surface. I begin to panic as I try and scramble free, but every time I move, the handcuffs get tighter.

'We'll leave you like this for awhile. See how you like being confined. You could be treated much worse Amelia. Remember that' he walks out the room without another word.

++++

It's been a several hours since I was cuffed to the bed, I've wet myself since I've been unable to use the toilet. I stink and I feel undignified. It's pitch black outside and cold inside. My blanket is on the floor and no one has entered recently, not even the maid with food.

I can't even sleep a little due to how uncomfortable I am. 'I'm sorry Pete, I should have died with dignity by your side' I whisper to the heavens.

++++

The morning light creaks through the window, my door opens but I can't see who has entered, 'my dear' a female whispers. The maid comes into view, this is the first time I've heard her speak, or made eye contact with her. Her nose scrunches when she smells my stale urine. 'I'll go get the master' she places the food tray on the ground and exits the room.